PDA

View Full Version : Half the Songs are Missing from my Litttle Shop of Horrors DVD!

Monica
12-13-2003, 07:33 PM
I ordered LSoH 1986 on DVD from Amazon.com and I just finished watching it, but 4 songs that I KNOW were on tv and videotape weren't there! :cry: I remember watching "Closed for Renovation" "It's Just the Gas" "The Meek Shall Inherit" and "Don't Feed the Plants", but they were gone from the movie I bought. Am I imagining them? O_O Has anyone else seen the movie with them in it? Part of the reason I got the movie was because I couldn't keep the MP3s. :( I wanted to buy the soundtrack, but I wanted to see the whole movie.

cap2030
12-14-2003, 01:27 AM
do you know how the songs went cause from those titles I cant imagine seeing them in movie but I dont really know the names of the songs.

vegeta1215
12-14-2003, 02:34 AM
I remember Feed me Seymor, The Dentist song, one about living on Skid Row, Suddenly Seymor, and The LSoH theme. None of those titles you mentioned ring a bell.

Monica
12-14-2003, 12:55 PM
Hmmm that's strange...I remember "It's Just the Gas" (NOT the same song as the "Dentist" song) because it freaked me out the first time I saw it, because creepy music was playing and he was singing about the gasmask being stuck and it was slowly killing him) Now they just changed it to a talking scene and Seymour just watches him die (or maybe he does shoot him and it doesn't show it, because the point of the gas song is that he was gonna shoot him but he changes his mind. In the new scene it gets stuck but he's still pointing the gun and Orin goes "What'd I ever do to you?" and Seymour says "Nothing. It's what you did to her.")

I remember "Closed for Renovation" because that's when Audrey says "Seymour, you've been getting hurt SO much lately!" and what I saw yesterday, no one even noticed his bruises.

And I remember "The Meek Shall Inherit" and also "Don't Feed the Plants" and I checked the Soundtrack list for the movie, and those two are on it, and I remember seeing these song scenes.:confuse2: :confuse2: :confuse2:

plith
12-14-2003, 05:39 PM
Does the DVD have a list of deleted scenes on it? I suppose you might find them there. I've noticed several times that movies on TV somehow tend to have certain deleted scenes in them.

Monica
12-14-2003, 05:53 PM
Nope, I checked and it's just some behind-the-scenes outtakes.