PDA

View Full Version : Uh, has anyone rode a greyhound bus and had to transfer to another bus in their trip?

bigjoe
12-13-2003, 02:21 AM
If so , can you explain to me the process of switching busses? The website doesnt mention "reboarding tickets" but I beleive someone told me I had to get one between busses(not sure.) Does anyone know exactly happens during the transfer process?

Ich
12-13-2003, 11:59 AM
For regular bus riding in my city, you ask the bus driver for a transfer, which would state that yes, you purchased a ticket and you're transferring to another bus, so you'd pay the transfer fee, and not the riding fee (which is more).

Goat
12-13-2003, 12:21 PM
OK, lets says that you are going from A to C, but to get from A to C you have a layover in B. When you get to B you go and find your gate and wait in line. When it's time to board you show your ticket to teh driver, you already have the ticket, it all comes together when you purchase your tickets. Dont worry man, its real simple and they will be able to help you at the bus station if you have questions.

MacWeirdo42
12-13-2003, 12:44 PM
Ha ha, you're takin' the Greyhound. Okay, I'm sorry, that was cruel. I've actually had to take the Greyhound alot going between home and college. 36 hour trip. Yeesh! Not this year, though, 'cause I'm taking a plane home for once. Woo hoo! But yeah, Goat's right, it's a piece of cake. Just HOLD ON TO THE FREAKIN' TICKET, MAN, and you'll be fine.