PDA

View Full Version : Come check out my forums...

Dechipher
12-12-2003, 08:45 PM
Here it is...please sign up and tell me what you think...

www.ThinkOfSomethingStupid.com (BreakerMustHateMe)

Thanks. ;)

(Just something I cooked up last night.)

Eckels
12-12-2003, 09:05 PM
It doesn't sound nearly creepy enough.

Dechipher
12-12-2003, 09:08 PM
Creepy wasn't the aim, I was thinking more classical.

Eckels
12-12-2003, 09:11 PM
Ok well it doesn't sound classical at all. You'd be better off using it as the lead-in to a sick metal song.... Like the carnival song at the beginning of Eleven by Tool.

I'm telling you, go creepy. You'll get hotter women that way.

Dechipher
12-12-2003, 09:15 PM
But my grandma doesn't like creepy music.

Besides, I daresay I won't woo women with my vibraphone duets...

Eckels
12-12-2003, 09:17 PM
It could happen. The Beatles used to woo women with a mellotron.

And unless your grandma is really hot and fuckable, you've completely proven my point.

Dechipher
12-12-2003, 09:21 PM
The grandma comment wasn't to be taken seriously.

Mellotrons are sexy. Vibes aren't. Besides, apparently the Beatles had this whole "British-guys-are-hot" thing going on.

And unless your grandma is really hot and fuckable
How do you think I got here?

Eckels
12-12-2003, 09:29 PM
I'm just trying to get you laid.

See, I figure, you'll get out of the house more, maybe stop listening to Metallica so much, get a life and find your place in the world. I'm only doing this to help you. I'd hate to see someone with so little potential actual live up to it.

IT'S FUCKING SELFLESSNESS! ALL RIGHT! ROCK ON!

help me, help you.

Dechipher
12-12-2003, 09:35 PM
If I wanted to get laid, I'd go to a family reunion. I'm into music so I can be rich and famous and be able to murder someone with only a minute fine as punishment.

I don't listen to Metallica that much, I've gotten into some Chicago, and Santana's really nice, I'm more of a fan of the backing players than Santana himself, and more traditional reggae and salsa tunes. So nyeh.

Eckels
12-12-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Dechipher
I don't listen to Metallica that much, I've gotten into some Chicago, and Santana's really nice, I'm more of a fan of the backing players than Santana himself, and more traditional reggae and salsa tunes. So nyeh.

Oh, I beg your pardon. You've COMPLETELY redeemed yourself. What with your listening to Chicago, and Santana, and all.

Dechipher
12-12-2003, 09:41 PM
Heh, I'm just saying, I'm not as monobanded as you might think.

I'm curious, Eckels, what music do you listen to...aside form Anal Cunt, that is?

Eckels
12-12-2003, 09:57 PM
Well, my CD collection is about 800 strong, so I'm not about to start running off names of albums, but here's my Winamp Playlist (http://eckels.afterblur.com/playlist.html). It's only a fraction of the bands, styles and types of music I listen to. A lot of the best music can't be found for download. ;)

Breaker
12-12-2003, 10:23 PM
Start advertising in your signature, not General Discussion . (midis or otherwise)