PDA

View Full Version : I am so happy!

PrfectGREG
12-12-2003, 06:08 PM
The first 4 months in college I had the worst room mate. He was rude... snored... came in at 3AM every night and turned the lights on, he blasted Rap non stop, cooked food in a George Forman grill making my clothes and sheets smell like chicken, used my shit and took my drinks. He is possibly the worst person ever.

BUT

I just moved in with my best friend that I have made. Hes so great hes just like me and we both have the same taste in everything. Our room is the sickest pad ever...

I am kinda glad I had a shitty room mate at first, it got me used to dealing with shit, and now the shit is gone so life is 10000 times better.

::glee::

Ich
12-12-2003, 08:00 PM
I've got someone who I share my room with. It's Texdex, my brother. We get along well. Next year, when he goes to college, then I'll have it all to myself, which I never have really thought about before.

Eckels
12-12-2003, 09:07 PM
A happy emo kid? Wow. What the fuck happened there?

On a side note, emo sucks worse than mexicans.

Dechipher
12-12-2003, 09:09 PM
And Mexicans suck worse than Jews....right?

Eckels
12-12-2003, 09:15 PM
Actually, jews dont suck all that much. It's just fun to rip up jews because they have that stigma of the holocaust. It's more a tool of dark comedy, than an actual hatred of jews.

I wont go on about mexicans here though, because I dont want to ruin Greg's topic. So quiet, you.

Dechipher
12-12-2003, 09:18 PM
he blasted Rap non stop

Obviously his I.Q. is in the double digits.

He is possibly the worst person ever.

Have him sign up here.

I am kinda glad I had a shitty room mate at first, it got me used to dealing with shit, and now the shit is gone so life is 10000 times better.

The shit's never gone, it just hides and makes little shits to make your life hell.

linkofzelda1
12-12-2003, 11:30 PM
That's awesome. I'm happy for you, I think.

Kirby of Doom
12-13-2003, 12:17 AM
Luckily both my roomates and I get along fine, although roomate #4 moved out for some reason. :shrug:

Your first year of college? Isn't it so much fun? :bouncy:

bigjoe
12-13-2003, 01:05 AM
I laugh out loud every time I have to acknowledge that you exist, Greg. I mean, what other person would devote 300 comic strips to himself?

Master Ghaleon
12-13-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by PrfectGREG
The first 4 months in college I had the worst room mate. He was rude... snored... came in at 3AM every night and turned the lights on, he blasted Rap non stop, cooked food in a George Forman grill making my clothes and sheets smell like chicken, used my shit and took my drinks. He is possibly the worst person ever. ::glee::

Damn, that sucked man. Its cool that now your with your best friend ;) Hopefully rooming with him works out for a long time

BTW

Rap + George Forman Grill + Chicken smell ? Was he trying to act cool and tough with his fellow afro friends?

PrfectGREG
12-13-2003, 12:34 PM
Rap + George Forman Grill + Chicken smell ? Was he trying to act cool and tough with his fellow afro friends?

Because I mentioned rap and chicken you automatically asume he was black?

lol jk.... he is black

And yes he was trying to act cool for his fellow afro friends... which he invited into the room at 3AM sometimes to watch BET, and I am not joking about that...