PDA

View Full Version : Joke~Annoying kid on a bus

FlamingAmarant
12-10-2003, 09:00 PM
This joke is kind of old, I don't know if anyone else has heard of it but here it is.... "A small boy got on a bus and sat right behind the bus driver. The boy started talking about what he would be if his parents were certain animals. Like, "If my mommy was a giraffe and my daddy was a giraffe, I would be a baby giraffe. If my mommy was a horse and my daddy was a horse, I would be a baby horse." The bus driver got annoyed at this but decided to put up with it for a little while. It continued for too long for the bus driver to take. He finally yelled at the kid, "What if your daddy was gay and your mommy was a prostitute!?" There was an awkward silence. The boy thought for a while then said, "I would be a bus driver!"

Dechipher
12-10-2003, 09:58 PM
LMAO...that's great. Looks like Prrkitty has some competition.

Prrkitty
12-10-2003, 11:49 PM
FlamingAmarant <ROFLOL> ... thank you very much! GOOD laugh! I've never seen that one... so again... thank you :)

linkofzelda1
12-11-2003, 01:10 AM
Hahaha!

I'm going to give that to my asshole bus driver.

ShadowTiger
12-11-2003, 08:39 AM
<ROLLING ON FLOOR LAUGHING ON LINE> .. :D

Good one, FLAMRNT. ;) Reminds me of the joke where the girl prays for everyone that would be stricken dead the next morning, and she wishes luck for "daddy," and then the milkman drops dead. ;)