PDA

View Full Version : The Differneces between HD and HD:DC

ShadowTiger
12-08-2003, 12:54 PM
I recently D/L'ed HD: DC edition. What exactly are the differences between the two? :odd: .. I've already found at least one. And the ??? dungeon was.. well.. sorry to say, but.. you know what I'm going to say. :sweat:

EDIT2: :sweat: I've got lots of errors in this thread. :disgust:

trudatman
12-08-2003, 03:49 PM
Main differ :meanie: ence is the PFL which if you are running xpt1.73 you won't notice due to t :lol: he LB from JSG. Run up a 24t and check your SB/T for the one with Z7. Plus the ??? needs to... well you kn :redface: ow what I was going to say. Good luck with that. :reading: :kiss: :shocking:

DarkFlameWolf
12-08-2003, 04:17 PM
what the hell you talking about trudatman?!? :odd:

Anyhoo, major differences:
All dungeons have boss keys now, requiring you to go to places you wouldn't normally go if you wanted to skip them. (like in level 5, some of those keys are optional if you didn't want the Blue Mail, now you have to explore more just for that boss key) Makes things more challenging.
Next change was the addition of 5 new mini-dungeons to take the place of HC pieces. So you had to work a little extra to get those HC pieces. Each mini-dungeon has its own quirk.
Fixed all bugs found and reported in the original version so this should be near flawless now.
Added a few more enemies and changed some layouts to make things more challenging than they already were.
Made 2 of the five (once) optional dungeons required to beat: the Mirror House and the Machuria Bluffs.
And I believe I added a whole new area (small, but new) to the final Ganon area with the Golden Arrow.

So basically its everything HD was but better and more of it.

trudatman
12-08-2003, 04:22 PM
I don't know.

Saw: "D/L'ed HD: DC .... the ??? dungeon was.. well.. sorry to say, but.. you know what I'm going to say"

and figured I could make less sense than that and figured, while I was at it, I might as well use a bunch of those usless emoticons for the first time, too.

LMNOPeace.