PDA

View Full Version : Give me back my soul! I beg! I beg!

Dracula
12-06-2003, 10:11 PM
Being a member here sucks!!! I swear! Everytime I click on that damn IE icon on my desktop, my fingers have that urge to just type in that god-forsaken address:

'www.armageddongames.net'...

Everytime I get up off my ass to the 'puter, my finger automatically type it in, even if I'm half dead...

'www.armageddongames.net'

It sickens me. Even when I don't intend to go here! Not too long ago, I wanted to go to the ArcadePod... So what did I type in?

'www.arcageddonpod.com'

WHY, GOD(Eckels) WHY? - Hold on! See that right there? I just mentioned Eckels as my GOD! That's when I know I'm a goner! You took my life, my heart, and my faith... How else do I know that I'm another green-faced 'net zombie?... uh... OH YEAH!!! I have a SHORTCUT on my desktop to go here!!! I barely even use it though, cuz my fingers ALWAYS HAVE TO GO HERE:

'www.armageddongames.net'

JESUS!!! I can type that shit faster than I can type my own full name!!! Goddammit... Oh great, NOW I know I'm lifeless... You know why? I JUST MADE A THREAD ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT!!! I'm so FUCKED right now! You all make me sick!!! Give me back my soul!!!!! NOW!!!!! :angry:

...I am so sorry about my outburst... I am very very sorry... I don't think I'm sober right now... I love you all... big hugs for everybody... Except for the following people:

War Lord... cuz he still owes me my soul.

So, before I get banned for spam (actually, that MIGHT be a step closer to getting my life back)... Who else here knows where I'm coming from? How has AGN taken up your social life? :eyebrow:

Ich
12-06-2003, 10:50 PM
Unfortunately, I'm the same way, except
1. I dont' use IE, I use Mozilla
2. I have it set as my homepage, so I don't need to type it when I'm at home, only school.
3. I can't type it faster than I can type my name. Try it out though: Drew Dexter. Only using the left hand. It's just so easy to type. Armageddongames.net is longer, and uses both hands.

Yep, I'm addicted too. And now with the registry requirements to enter ASWGL my friends don't call me a perv when I link them to this site. I freaked out a good friend like that, and he doesn't really talk to me anymore, but fuck him. I don't care. He's not important. I'd rather hang with moo and you drac than him. Even though I've never met either of you. It's scary how I think that some of the people on AGN know me better than some miscellaneous members of my family, like my dad. I need to get a life too.

EDIT: Also, I check it at school, and made tons of posts from there before I got high speed internet at home. How awful is that? I probably could be doing some real things at lunch, socializing with "real" people (Sorry, I know you're all "real" but not as "real" because I've never met any of you, but I hope to at the AGN Con '04 or '05. I often have homework that's due tomorrow or next period, and I don't do it. I go to AGN. I remember when I had just joined, I saw people with thousands of posts. I thought, "That could never happen to me." It did. Through AGN I'm both sheltered from and shown the real world. Without ASWGL, I would be far more ignorant of not just sex, but how women think. Not that I couldn't learn elsewhere (like alt.sex or from *gasp* actual women) but that I didn't. What is my informal sexual education is what I learned on AGN.

That's not all I learned from AGN. From a chance look into Think Tank, I found a thread (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58972&perpage=25&pagenumber=1) (I never even posted in it), and it changed my view on life forever. It was oxymoron leaving AGN, but trying to spread Christ. I've been here regularly ever since. It is probably the best thing that AGN ever did for me.

AlexMax
12-06-2003, 11:35 PM
The exact same thing happened to me a year or two ago. I type it in by instinct when I draw a blank about where i want to go on the internet. Still do.

However, I actually use a link bar, and this has helped my habit somewhat.

slothman
12-06-2003, 11:50 PM
I usually think of google first. But I have both google and AGN on my toolbar. The only reason I don't go here instinctivly is because my cookie keeps me logged in and it will screw up the "last visited" time.

Feasul
12-07-2003, 12:07 AM
You people think you have no life? I actually just now read the 1st two pages of that thread Walross linked (well, ok, i skimmed through most of oxy's posts, but i read the rest :)).

*b*
12-07-2003, 01:23 AM
my first stop on my internet rounds everyday is AGN. it's very sad. even when I DON'T want to go here, I click the link. I've met all my e-friends over AGN (though some of them/I have IMed me about something on another forum). I know exactly what you're talking about, Drac. I've even typed in pureagn.net (purezc.com) before! o.O and all my discussions take place around AGN, or something about AGN, or something I read at AGN

My soul officially belongs to AGN... <.<

vegeta1215
12-07-2003, 01:35 AM
I still post the same amount that I always have, about 4 posts a day. I used to check the forums many times a day, but now I only do it twice a day: once in the afternoon and once after 11pm. At both times I check all my email and stuff first, and go to AGN last.

However, I do talk about AGN and it's members to my family and friends. Uh...yeah, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. :D

Master Ghaleon
12-07-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Dracula
Being a member here sucks!!! I swear! Everytime I click on that damn IE icon on my desktop, my fingers have that urge to just type in that god-forsaken address:

'www.armageddongames.net'...

...I am so sorry about my outburst... I am very very sorry... I don't think I'm sober right now... I love you all... big hugs for everybody... Except for the following people:

War Lord... cuz he still owes me my soul.

So, before I get banned for spam (actually, that MIGHT be a step closer to getting my life back)... Who else here knows where I'm coming from? How has AGN taken up your social life? :eyebrow:

Who has a social life when we are souless here? ;)
Im usualy on here when I wake up til I goto work, and when I come home from work til I goto bed.

No, being a member here doesnt suck at all. These place is sweet, and I've made some friends on here that are pretty cool. I'm glad that I've stumbled acrossed AGN cause if I havent been looking for Zelda that one day, I wouldnt have came acrossed this site. Plus, I wouldnt have the fun posting in the forums and chatting with you guys/girls/weirdos in chat :tongue: For the longest time I would just go in chat and wouldnt talk to anyone cause the crazy shit that people would say, so I would sit back and laugh at some things people would say in chat. I :heart: you all

cyberkiller6276
12-07-2003, 07:06 PM
Ok, AGN is the reason that (And I think a few members can sympathize for me) I don't have a girlfriend and that my last relationship didn't go so well. Because I was constantly here. Yeah, I'm a bad boyfriend.

Anyway, I still think I'm holding onto my soul, but my grasp is ever weakening...

Ich
12-07-2003, 09:53 PM
cyberkiller6276: Who needs girls when you've got AGN?

Feasul: I've read all of his posts in it (at least once). It's pretty long once you put it all into Word (I have it saved on my HD). I read the entire thing in one sitting. Also, you can just call me Ich.

Master Ghaleon
12-07-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by ICHBINDASWALROSS
cyberkiller6276: Who needs girls when you've got AGN?

Actually, you do need a girl/boy to try to keep you sane :tongue:

SSJ3500
12-11-2003, 10:24 PM
When I was addicted to the forums I used to have it set as my homepage, but eventually changed it to DBZSC, then to InuYasha Demon Chronicles. I stopped comming to the forums as much, but I still check every few weeks and post for a week or so before dissapearing again.

Yoshiman
12-11-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Master Ghaleon
Actually, you do need a girl/boy to try to keep you sane :tongue:
Ah, so that explains why I talk to myself at night... j/k

AGN is an addicting place. So what if I don't have a life? It's not like I had one before.:rolleyes:

I have AGN bookmarked. I don't have to type the URL. MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOLOLHAH AHAHALOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

See? I act insane sometimes...

Pablo
12-11-2003, 11:04 PM
http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76374
;)

Brasel
12-11-2003, 11:28 PM
I used to be that bad, but anymore I only post a good amount about once or twice a week. I kind of grew tired of it, just doesn't keep my attention anymore.