PDA

View Full Version : Cannibal on trial

Paradox
12-05-2003, 10:57 PM
Read the article if you aren't easily disturbed.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20031203/wl_nm/germany_cannibal_dc_2
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/germany_crime_cannibal

...what the fuck?... :odd:

Gerudo
12-05-2003, 11:07 PM
this is older news, ive known about this for over a month now...

anyways, this goes without saying:

there are some really fucked up people in this world... -_-

Ganonator
12-05-2003, 11:09 PM
Meiwes is charged with murder for the purposes of sexual satisfaction and "disturbing the peace of the dead" for carving up the body. Well at least the Germans found a loophole in the system, eh?

I don't really have anything to say about this guy, partly because he's a fucking nut, and he ate a guy. Echk..

My question.. if he taped the whole thing, would that be a hot piracy video just like the Paris Hilton sex tape? Maybe the lighting will be better...:laughing:

Rainman
12-05-2003, 11:10 PM
Sadly that's not the most disgusting cannibal story I've ever heard. I've read a cannibals indepth description of how he ate a little boy.

Maybe your right Ganonator:

"It was important to him that his member be cut off and that he witness it," Meiwes said.

"He screamed terribly and jumped around the table but after a while he said he was surprised it didn't hurt and was very pleased that the wound bled so strongly," he added.

Hot!

Radium
12-05-2003, 11:18 PM
LOLOMGTASOTBBQ
I heard about that on Howard Stern the other day HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKIN SICK FREAK! I AGREE WITH HOWARD WHEN HE SAYS THROW THE GUY IN JAIL FOR LIFE.

Dracula
12-06-2003, 12:17 AM
After Brandes downed sleeping tablets and whisky, Meiwes cut off Brandes' penis which they planned to eat together, but found that due to its consistency, it was inedible "even when fried."

...That made me realize that Cheetos don't taste as good on their way back up... :uhoh:

Nonsensical
12-06-2003, 12:23 AM
After Brandes downed sleeping tablets and whisky, Meiwes cut off Brandes' penis which they planned to eat together, but found that due to its consistency, it was inedible "even when fried."

AHAHAHA!!!! IT'S BRATWURST!!!

I hate German food.

Anyways.. that was pretty messed up. I would personally not be comfortable living in the same country as that dude. Anyone who could so easily take a life... it's just.....

Kryten
12-06-2003, 12:49 AM
This raises an important question:
If you were a hot dog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

I know I would. I'd smother myself in mustard and brown relish - I'd be delicious!

Ich
12-06-2003, 01:05 AM
This isn't the first weird thing to come out of Germany; think the Southpark movie (Mom, if you were in a German Scheisse video, you'd tell me, right? Of course Eric Goodnight).

Here's some of my radical views showing through:

I really don't believe it was murder. You should be able to do whatever you want to yourself once you turn 18, be it drugs, sex fetishes, or suicide PROVIDED you don't cause harm to others. Now, if you grab a 12 year old girl and drag her into your basement and make her your next few meals, then that's absolutely inexcusable, and you deserve to be punished under the fullest extent of the law. Castration would serve as an effective deterrent to most people (except the victim in this case, but he's no longer an issue) and I think our society would benefit. I'm not saying that you should be able to get yourself addicted to heroin and rob stores to pay for your habit; that would be unacceptable. Perhaps a free market would drive down prices enough to make that unnecessary...

Maybe I'm just tired, and it has affected my ability to make proper judgements about some sick freak who should have been detected back when he was younger. The man seemed truly able to rationally, and calmly think. I am not one for cannibalism at all, but I try to remain as open minded as possible.

Cannibalism is not a crime under German law.

I expect a change in that pretty soon, although ex post facto violations of law are completely invalid for prosecution.

And lastly, to wrap up one of the weirdest posts I've made in a while, I don't think it'd make a great video for piracy. It's probably all in German.

Kryten
12-06-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by ICHBINDASWALROSS
And lastly, to wrap up one of the weirdest posts I've made in a while, I don't think it'd make a great video for piracy. It's probably all in German.

So? The Paris Hilton was all spoken in Drunkish (and moaning, oc), and look how quickly it spread.

linkofzelda1
12-06-2003, 05:18 AM
Holy fucking shit. I am speechless. I happened to be eating when I read that. It'll be weeks before I eat again.

gdorf
12-06-2003, 06:02 AM
Meiwes is charged with murder for the purposes of sexual satisfaction and "disturbing the peace of the dead" for carving up the body.

Cannibalism is not a crime under German law.

So, if cannibalism isn't a crime, but cutting up dead people is, what are cannibals supposed to do? It doesn't seem like that leaves them with many options. They certainly cant head down to the local safeway and pick up some leg-of-human. I supposed they could eat without cutting up a human... but I somehow don't think that would go over any better with the people of Germany. Plus, that is an extremely mormid mental image. :odd:

Ich
12-06-2003, 11:23 AM
I think It's just never been an issue. Cannibalism has been such a tabu in society that people are unable to go about practicing it in our civilized society. Sure, plane crashes in the Andes provide an excellent opportunity, but how often do they happen?

Adding to my previous post, I think the key issue here is consent. The cannibal could probably argue that the other one wasn't disturbed because that was what he intended to happen to his body. Not that could make it right, but a way to go about defending himself. Another way to prosecute him would be by saying he was unlicensed for Euthanesia but did it any way, and fine him for that, in addition to the "Defacing of a corpse" issue.

Rainman
12-06-2003, 01:21 PM
I think there should be a "Being a fucking looney" clause somewhere that'll help in situation like this.

Zeo
12-07-2003, 05:30 PM

Absolutely undeniabley some of the stupidest, wierdest garbage I've ever heard of..................

People wanting to be killed and eaten.........:odd:

That'll probably win that one guy a Darwin award...................

Master Ghaleon
12-07-2003, 05:51 PM
That is some sick shit . I just read this for the first time. Fucking weirdo

*b*
12-07-2003, 06:40 PM
Defense lawyers have said the film shows Meiwes cutting off the victim's penis at the latter's request

and I just ate a pickle... excuse me...

*flush*

ok... that's done

this is discusting... I mean, he ATE ANOTHER HUMAN!! and he was going to share his... dick... with the guy he cut it off of... ugh...

lock him away, or just kill him. get ridda that sick fuck...

Rainman
12-07-2003, 11:38 PM

You see? This is what happens when you don't research before you try things out. I bet he felt silly when he found out that they coudn't eat the penis. How embarassing!