PDA

View Full Version : Am I Halluciblazing?

ShadowTiger
12-05-2003, 04:06 PM
...Weird... For the past.. week or so, I've been seeing the word "Shadowblazer" all over the place. I didn't think much of it, because I have eyes that sort of "skip frames," to put it in PC terms. Lately though, it's been increasing. I was looking at the top of GD, and somewhere in the top third of what you can see if you have the top thread at the top of the screen, I saw the word "Shadowblazer" as the last poster. It's getting creepy.:cry:

Anyone heard from him last? Things just feel.. empty around here without the Daddyblazer. :shakeno: He's such a great person. I don't know how we've gone so far without him.

gdorf
12-05-2003, 08:02 PM
Pfft, you just want your red stars. ;)

I don't know where Shadowblazer is, but I assume it is something important to be keeping him from AGN. :shrug:

AlexMax
12-05-2003, 08:05 PM
You're obviously mad, and suffering from Shadowblazer withdrawel syndrome.

Shadowblazer's name hasn't been seen anywhere around AGN Forums in ages. If you see it, you're probably insane.

Ich
12-05-2003, 08:14 PM
Last I recall, he's was going about some damn fool "Marriage" thing.

Raichu86
12-05-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by AlexMax
Shadowblazer's name hasn't been seen anywhere around AGN Forums in ages. If you see it, you're probably insane.
I see it! I see it! Shadowblazer is in your sig! LET HIM OUT!

Heh... :p

His last post was the 7th of November. :shrug:

AlexMax
12-05-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Raichu86
I see it! I see it! Shadowblazer is in your sig! LET HIM OUT!

What on earth are you talking about?

vegeta1215
12-06-2003, 01:28 AM
lmao @ AlexMax :lol:

I miss Shadowblazer too. In fact, I haven't see Zaph around in a while either.

Drunken Tiger
12-06-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by gdorf

I don't know where Shadowblazer is, but I assume it is something important to be keeping him from AGN. :shrug:

LoL, maybe life caught up with him!!! He cant just leave.. He has all our souls!! :cry:

Gerudo
12-06-2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by vegeta1215
I haven't see Zaph around in a while either. unfortunately, real life issues caught up with him... but yea, its sad to see people be away... VIVA LA AGN! or something :laughing:

bigjoe
12-06-2003, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
Things just feel.. empty around here without the Daddyblazer.

Bah! You've not the birthright to call him daddyblazer! Only I, Goat, and SUCCORESS have that right. End this infidelity at once, before the Cockblazer is awakened from its eternal slumber!

(Note the bold green Ocarina of Time like word indicating that its a noun of importance, one who's importance you cannot possibly comprehend!!)

moocow
12-06-2003, 03:49 PM
I just call him Sexyblazer, and I misses him bunches. But he has a life now, so I respect that...