PDA

View Full Version : Joke: If you want...

Prrkitty
12-05-2003, 11:49 AM
If you want someone who will bring you the paper without first tearing it apart to remove the sports section...

Buy a dog.

If you want someone willing to make a fool of himself simply over the joy of seeing you...

Buy a dog.

If you want someone who will eat whatever you put in front of him and never says its not quite as good as his mother made it...

Buy a dog

If you want someone always willing to go out, at any hour, for as long and wherever you want...

Buy a dog.

If you want someone who will never touch the remote, doesn't give a shit about football, and can sit next to you as you watch romantic movies...

Buy a dog.

If you want someone who is content to get up on your bed just to warm your feet and whom you can push off if he snores...

Buy a dog.

If you want someone who never criticizes what you do, doesn't care if you are pretty or ugly, fat or thin, young or old, who acts as if every word you say is especially worthy of listening to, and loves you unconditionally, perpetually...

Buy a dog.

But, on the other hand, If you want someone who will never come when you call, ignores you totally when you come home, leaves hair all over the place, walks all over you, runs around all night and only comes home to eat and sleep, and acts as if your entire existence is solely to ensure his happiness...

Buy a cat!
(BET You thought I was talking about men didn't you!)

deathbyhokie
12-05-2003, 11:51 AM
dogs rock. dogs will play with you when you want to, unlike cats.

TheGeepster
12-05-2003, 03:06 PM
The one good thing about cats is that it can be relaxing to pet them and have them purr on your lap. They are also easier to housebreak...

Good work, Prrkitty. (Hey, where ya going? I called you! :))

MacWeirdo42
12-05-2003, 03:21 PM
CATS RULE AND DOGS DROOL!!! There, I said it. I don't know why you gotta be dissing on cats like that. At least cats aren't all slobbery and smell bad. But, for the record. the dog is a much more accurate description of me than the cat, so I never would have thought you were going to say something about men. =P

ShadowTiger
12-05-2003, 03:43 PM
:laughing: It's great! :kawaii: It's really great! ^o^ I'll be telling this to all my dog loving teachers, and I'll be hoping my cat-loving teachers don't slap a zero into my grades. Oh well. Tradeoff.

Yoshiman
12-05-2003, 04:19 PM
That's why I own a dog. She comes with me wherever I go (Except for the vet), she'll eat what you give her, and she's very friendly. Plus, she can kill small things like moles and she won't throw it on your lap. Besides, I'm allergic to cats.

Most cats are very picky about what they eat, they have very sharp claws and teeth, and they bring dead mice to you. But there are certian cats I like. If they're friendly and well-mannered, I won't mind their company.

cyberkitten
12-05-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by MacWeirdo42
I don't know why you gotta be dissing on cats like that. At least cats aren't all slobbery and smell bad.

ok, i'm gonna tell you this the nicest way i know how. you need to calm the fuck down and get a new hobby. for the second time in a week, you're gettin your panties all in a knot over a joke. on the internet. how 'bout you try this....if something you read upsets you, rather than using the "reply" button, bang your head on your desk 'til you no longer feel annoyed. repeat as necessary and we'll all be a lot happier.

MacWeirdo42
12-05-2003, 05:54 PM
Hey! I was not getting upset! I was having a little fun, is all. Can't a guy defend the honor of his beloved cats? You're taking my comment just a little too seriously. Really, I'm not trying to cause problems or anything, I swear. I figured it was kind of obvious from the fact that I was talking cats vs. dogs that my comment wasn't serious. I'm sorry about the incident with the other joke, but this is totally different. I was only joking around.

cyberkitten
12-05-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by MacWeirdo42
I figured it was kind of obvious from the fact that I was talking cats vs. dogs that my comment wasn't serious.

after the snit you had in this (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=77018) thread? hard to tell. :shrug:

MacWeirdo42
12-05-2003, 06:24 PM
I know, I know. I'm a reformed person, though. I promise my comments regarding dogs were only meant as good-spirited fun. I actually have two dogs, and I love them to death. Maybe I should have had a disclaimer?

Prrkitty
12-05-2003, 09:49 PM
And to MacWeirdo42's credit... he did send me a PM and apologize for getting his panties in a knot - with the first joke. :) He's learning... I hope :)

Master Ghaleon
12-05-2003, 10:48 PM
Kitty's are alot better then dogs. I lub my kitties :tongue:

inori
12-06-2003, 03:13 PM
Gee, I figured cyberkitten, of all people, would be happy to see a defense of cats. :blah:

bigjoe
12-06-2003, 04:21 PM
Cats are cool until they get old enough to ignore you or be bored with you.

TheGeepster
12-06-2003, 06:19 PM
Hey inori, you'd have thought someone other than Prrkitty would have posted this as well..

Me I lub both dogs and cats. My family has had both at the same time as a matter of fact. Sadly, the house is empty of pets now..

SUCCESSOR
12-08-2003, 02:02 AM
So when you call a man a dog is it a compliment?

Gerudo
12-08-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by cyberkitten
how 'bout you try this....if something you read upsets you, rather than using the "reply" button, bang your head on your desk 'til you no longer feel annoyed. repeat as necessary and we'll all be a lot happier. did i mention i lub your sense of humor? :hug:

on-topic: i like all animals, provided they dont try to bite my arm off :)

Verman
12-08-2003, 09:54 AM
Fun joke!

I don't like dogs or cats. Im allergic to them. Dogs worse hahah, whihc is wierd. I perfer pet monkeys.

Monkeys can do cool stuff like type, throw balls, run around wearing cloths, pick thier asses, pick the lice out of peoples hair and they can drive banana cars....

Just my prefrence. *shrug*

Bt it was stilla good joke.