PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Members Map?

Foxx
12-05-2003, 06:00 AM
Jemsee had a link to the AGN Members Map pinned up top for as long as I'd been aware. Looks like some time ago it got unpinned and I have no idea how far it got washed down.

Ich
12-05-2003, 08:37 AM
I wasn't a great fan of the Members map, because for some reason my name was never added, despite my post. I used to have it bookmarked as well, but my new install of w2k kind of precludes me from finding the link. Additionally, the homepage on his profile ( http://www1.evertek.net/~gchalland/ ) doesn't work for me.

theplustwo
12-05-2003, 01:29 PM
Another instance where search would be nice.

deathbyhokie
12-05-2003, 01:44 PM
well there's not a link in jemsee's sig anymore. it's possible he took it down.

inori
12-05-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by deathbyhokie
well there's not a link in jemsee's sig anymore. it's possible he took it down.

Which, if true, would be very likely to cause the unpinning of the topic. :kawaii: I can't say for sure, though, as I wasn't the one who unpinned it.

BTW, you can, in theory, dig up the thread by sorting by thread starter, and finding the clump of Jemsee-started threads. I'd do it, but I'm a lazy bum.

deathbyhokie
12-05-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by inori
BTW, you can, in theory, dig up the thread by sorting by thread starter, and finding the clump of Jemsee-started threads. I'd do it, but I'm a lazy bum.

odd...unless he didn't sart it, it's dissapeared. maybe my eyes are quitting on me, but i didn't see it in the clump of jemsee threads(i did see how dumb i used to be in the clump of my threads though)

VEL
12-05-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by deathbyhokie
odd...unless he didn't sart it, it's dissapeared. maybe my eyes are quitting on me, but i didn't see it in the clump of jemsee threads(i did see how dumb i used to be in the clump of my threads though)

I couldn't find it either. I did find pics of Desperado (http://www.geocities.com/desperado_6569/pics.html) though! :naughty:

Amber
12-06-2003, 08:44 AM
THe thread itself is in the new members forum, not sure about the actual map though. I could never get the map to load anyways.