PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Dechipher
12-03-2003, 11:03 PM
I wanted to do something special for my 3k, I really did. But since everyone else does something special, me not doing anything special is different from the norm, thus making this special.

So happy 3k to me, and yes, Eckels, NOW I need to get out of the house more. :P

linkofzelda1
12-03-2003, 11:16 PM
Hahaha. Nice look on it.

Happy 3k. Enjoy it while it lasts... then there will be 4k. And you will have lost what life you had left.

Pablo
12-03-2003, 11:35 PM
I don't know whether to congratulate you or cry for you.

Ganonator
12-03-2003, 11:54 PM
Excellent work.. and no pigs, wooden posts, pandas, cakes, or dildos.

That will be on your next aniversary :thumbsup:

Master Ghaleon
12-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Ganonator

That will be on your next aniversary :thumbsup:

Awesome! Something to play with :odd:

SUCCESSOR
12-04-2003, 02:04 AM
God these posts are ceaseless. Would you people say your are making a topic about postcount in the title so I can easily avoid it? This is getting really annoying.

Dechipher
12-04-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by SUCCESSOR
God these posts are ceaseless. Would you people say your are making a topic about postcount in the title so I can easily avoid it? This is getting really annoying.

Where's the fun in that? :P

Exactly. I figure, I'm doing something original by not doing anything at all.

Ich
12-04-2003, 09:19 PM
Well, thank you for your many hours of work you've spent here. I've enjoyed listening to all your MIDI's (I try to miss as few as possible); it' just something I really enjoy.

slothman
12-05-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by SUCCESSOR
I am going to make a celebratory post for every post. Happy 3-somthing post. Happy 3-somthing post. Happy 3-somthing post. Ah whatever. Just remember the first 2845 are the hardest.