PDA

View Full Version : just an update (army)

Brasel
12-03-2003, 06:09 PM
http://www.goarmy.com/jobs/mos/mos31R.asp

That link takes you to the description of what I'll be doing in the army after basic training. I leave on Jan 22nd.

I got a $1k bonus and $3.5k for schooling just for signing up with this particular job. I'll be shipping to Georgia for all my trianing and for my duty station.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. See ya!

cyberkitten
12-03-2003, 06:18 PM
sweet! you're gonna look freakin hot in your uniform ;) make sure you send us pix plz. and an address, so we can send you weird, random pieces of mail that will make the people in your company look normal :D

Ich
12-03-2003, 10:53 PM
Sweet. Sounds like a good job to avoid being shot, which is important.

Brasel
12-04-2003, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by cyberkitten
sweet! you're gonna look freakin hot in your uniform ;) make sure you send us pix plz. and an address, so we can send you weird, random pieces of mail that will make the people in your company look normal :D

Once I figure out what my mailing address will be, I'll post it, but I won't be able to post uniform pictures of myself until after basic, so it'll be a couple months. Once I'm out though, I'll be sure to post some uniformed pictures.

deathbyhokie
12-04-2003, 08:59 AM
did you ever tel us what MEPS meant? i know a couple of us were coming up with things in your last army thread
/me wonders what CK's gonna be sending anthony

inori
12-04-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by cyberkitten
sweet! you're gonna look freakin hot in your uniform ;)

In Georgia? That's an understatement... :blah:

Brasel
12-04-2003, 08:49 PM
Haha, yeah, in Georgia. Actually, it'll be cold there when I get there, so I'm told.

MEPS (military entrance processing station)