PDA

View Full Version : SW3 Rebel Strike

Guardian
12-02-2003, 03:34 PM
What's everyone's thought on Rebel Strike? I've only played the Hoth demo, but it looks awesome to me. The video was great, so it looks like you get to play some interesting missions.

deathbyhokie
12-02-2003, 03:47 PM
one of the best parts of it is doing the missions that take place during the triliogy. they cut in scenes from the movie as you go around. ibis can tell you a heck of alot more about the single player game, but i do know multiplayer is fun, if maddeningly hard(for the racing levels). and it comes with rouge squadron 2, but i haven't played that

Kirby of Doom
12-02-2003, 04:22 PM
IMO it's nothing too special. Many of the new levels are horrible, although some are not too bad. 2-player is kind of cool though.

Dracula
12-02-2003, 06:27 PM
The flying part is as solid as ever, though on foot it sucks. And multiplayer was what I prayed for. It's a pretty decent game. Not bad, but definately not perfect.

Jawa Podracer
12-06-2003, 05:50 PM
I suggest renting. I beat it in 6 days and haven't touched it since. I couldv'e beaten it in 3 if I also didn't get Soul Calibur II and Wrestlemania XIX at the same time. It's a good game while it lasted.

MottZilla
12-08-2003, 05:00 PM
I rented it. It's pretty good minus the on foot parts. However many may just want to rent it. The Multiplayer is good, can be fun if you have enough people.