PDA

View Full Version : Cronic learned silk screening ;)

Cronic
11-27-2003, 07:23 PM
Lately I've picked up silk screening as a hobby, and for a very low cost (Shipping and materials) would be able to produce, and distribute some pretty rockin ZC shirts ( complete with AG logo on back of course :p )

If nothing more I'm considering awarding them to a select few testers whom have excelled and really helped out...

Like I said it's just a thought but something i'm more than capable of doing :shrug:

Maybe they could be given to those willing to "donate" to AGN

I dunno... We need something fun, and I was thinking this could be it.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Raichu86
11-27-2003, 07:28 PM
That's cool, Cronic. I wouldn't mind having a ZC shirt. :)

Any idea how much it would cost you to produce one, though?

Cronic
11-27-2003, 07:34 PM
Well roughly 10 bucks I'd think.... 6.99 for the shirt, and around 3 or so for the shipping :shrug: but certainly no more than 15.

DarkFlameWolf
11-28-2003, 09:56 AM
well, if you are going to reward testers, we'd probably need a new beta or a new quest that you've made to beta test with. ;)

ShadowTiger
11-28-2003, 04:17 PM
Wow! :kawaii: That sounds unbelievable. :) Can you fashion some for the non-testers? I've honestly always wanted a ZC T-Shirt. :)

If I send you my address and about twenty dollars, can you make one for me please? :)

Praethus
11-29-2003, 01:49 AM
Any chance we can see a picture of one of these shirts?

*b*
11-29-2003, 02:20 AM
neat idea! I'd like one. though I doubt my parents would let my buy one, though :(

neat idea though, for the ones who can pay for one ;)

Cronic
12-01-2003, 02:29 AM
well if these are made I'd like maybe to have some form of design contest... let the winning design be the shirt or even have several submitted designs to choose from... If worse comes to worse I could always make them and sell them on ebay, but this I would like to make a fan effort if ya feel me.