PDA

View Full Version : Pacman Vs.

Grasshopper
11-24-2003, 09:33 PM
Is this game even out?

I got this disc where I work, and it looks to be a fully functional game. Its doesn't say its a demo anywhere. You have to have a gamelink cable with a gameboy advance to play, and you can't play by yourself. Its 2-4 players only. A player is randomly chosen to play as pacman using the gameboy advance. They play it like a normal pacman game. The ghost players share the screen on the tv, and play with normal controllers. they only have a small circle area that they can see themselves in. they play in a 3d 3rd person view. Ok, I guess this is kinda cool...but is that all it is?

AlexMax
11-24-2003, 09:43 PM
Yes.

Still, sounds kinda fun...

vegeta1215
11-25-2003, 01:15 AM
I agree with sounds fun, but that's alot of hardware to need just to play a multiplayer game. I guess it's no problem if you have alot of friends with GBAs.

FF Crystal Chronicles is supposed to have something like that so friends can play along, but it's not required. Same for Four Swords, but I don't know whether you can play that without multiple GBAs and link cables. I sure hope so, I only have like 2 friends with GBAs. :(

UPDATE: There was a little info about Pac-man VS in the latest Nintendo Power. It seems Pac-man VS is going to be a Bonus Disc that comes along with a few different Namco titles for Gamecube. Also, you only need one GBA connected to the Cube to play as Pac-man. The other players use regular GCN controllers and control the ghosts through their small range of vision on the tv.

I don't think Pac-man VS would work well as a game on its own, but it's a perfect bonus! :D