PDA

View Full Version : Batman Movie!!!!11111

Verman
11-24-2003, 07:14 PM
OooOOoO one of the best batman movies yet! Even though its like 8 minutes. Check it out! It kicks ass :D

http://www.ifilm.com/filmdetail?ifilmid=2474406

Goat
11-24-2003, 07:21 PM
Ya, it was bad ass. I posted this liek 6 months ago tho...

Carmine
11-24-2003, 07:33 PM
Dead-End. Yes, one of my faves in my media folder. I must have watched it 15 times the first day I downloaded it.

I just like how Batman and the Joker are portrayed. The Joker resembles the one from the animated series with the voice imitating Hamel a bit. Batman with tights was pulled off pretty well to boot. It's just, remember, there are major Pro's to tights. One of which... NO BAT-NIPPLES!

Frankly, I still watch Dead-End every now and then. Well, actually I should take that back. I watch the first 3:50 of Dead-End. I'm sorry, but that whole Alien vs. Predator thing at the end is in bad taste if I may say. But, those first 3 minutes are what I like to trick myself into thinking the live action Batman's actually were :shrug: .

Brasel
11-24-2003, 08:55 PM
I've been wanting to see that, glad I found this.

Actually, it was good, I kind of share the same opinions with Carmine though, the Predator and Alien thing was kinda...off.

I, for one, did like the first two Warner Bros. Bat Man films, the last two just blew.

Goat
11-25-2003, 09:12 AM
The purpose for the short film was to show the talents of teh director. It was made for comic con, and the alien vs predator was just fun. The first batman was fucking awesome, batman returns was great, but got old after a bit. Batman forever was decent, but could of been better, and batman & robin was fucking horrible. I always thought Alec Baldwin woulda made a good batman. he just has teh bruce wayne look. Most comic book movies suck tho. The last good one imo was Spawn.

Verman
11-25-2003, 10:36 PM
Spawn wasnt bad.

But what about X-men? That was actully a good comic book movie it wasnt bad at all. The second one was good as well.

These new ones that have been popping up were all somewhat good.

The best of all comic book movies though was blade. Can't beat it. it was perfect ;) May not have followed the story line perfect but it was very well done.

Goat
11-26-2003, 09:34 AM
Thank you Verman, i had forgotten about Blade. Blade was fuckign harsh. The X-Men movie wernt very good IMO. I havent seen teh second one yet, but Ive been told it rocked. The first one highly disappointed me. I get real annoyed when comic book movies dont stick very close to teh comic book. It's liek Ive been a loyal fan for years and they just turn around and try to make me forget everything taht I know, screw that.

gdorf
11-27-2003, 01:55 AM
A good example of that was in the Spiderman movie, he had organic webbing. Everyone knows that the webbing came from mechanical web-shooters Peter Parker made himself. Also, I didn't like the spiderman movie because the Green Goblin looked so cheesy! It looked like he was wearing dryer ventilation.

This Batman flick was pretty good. I liked it much better than the Warner Bro's films, especially in the beginning.

Verman
11-27-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Goat
Thank you Verman, i had forgotten about Blade. Blade was fuckign harsh.

By harsh do you mean good? or do yu mean actully harsh? as in shitty? Caues I liked it ;)

Goat
11-27-2003, 04:27 PM
Harsh means that he rocked and kicked ass. I finally saw X2 last night, and it was much better than the first one, and really kicked ass, ahhh... famke jannsen. Somebody had told me previously that there were hints at the end for setting up the phoenix saga, but as I was watching it, it didnt really appear to be hinting to me, it was more liek yelling at me that the next one was gonna be about teh phoenix saga. *shrugs* Hopefully theyll bring the shiar in, thatll rock.

TheGeepster
11-28-2003, 04:51 PM
I noticed that the Spiderman movie changed the webbing to organic, rather than manufactured. I wonder how poor Peter Parker is gonna to manage to adapt his webbing to the enemy when it's a natural part of him..

Overall, though, I thought Spider-man was OK. The characterization of the Green Goblin, as well as most of the characters were right on-spot..