PDA

View Full Version : Joke: Finally, a smart blonde joke!!

Prrkitty
11-24-2003, 12:04 AM
A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce. The car is parked on the street in front of the bank, she has the Title and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car as Collateral for the loan.

The banks president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a $250,000 Rolls as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there. Two weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41.

The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The blonde replies, "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"

:laughing:

Drunken Tiger
11-24-2003, 12:17 AM
LoL, thats a good one!! I wonder if it really works that way??

TheGeepster
11-24-2003, 02:27 AM
That's what I call working the system...

ShadowTiger
11-24-2003, 08:34 AM
Heh. I've heard that one. It's utterly brilliant. ;) Thanks prrkitty. :) Another great one! :kawaii:

The one I heard had a rich man at the helm, rather than a Blonde. But I guess it's just too easy to retype the words. :shrug: :D

moocow
11-24-2003, 09:18 AM
lmao... that's funny. And to think, they all sat there and made fun of her... betcha they felt like asses. :)

Clueless Blonde
11-24-2003, 07:39 PM
*bwahhahahaha*

Awesome.

Slider Zero
11-25-2003, 12:13 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

now THAT is funny....

Tygore
11-26-2003, 05:30 PM
The system hath been beat.

Have a nice day.

ShadowTiger
11-26-2003, 06:01 PM
Just comes to show you, never put your trust in a stereotype, and you should usually assume that people are smarter than you think they are. If you overestimate someone, no harm done. If you underestimate someone, as seen in this joke, you can usually end up looking like the proverbial fool. :p

linkofzelda1
11-26-2003, 07:54 PM
That's pretty funny. Next time I go on vacation I'll see if it works and report back to you guys. ;)

TheGeepster
11-26-2003, 10:14 PM
Just comes to show you, never put your trust in a stereotype, and you should usually assume that people are smarter than you think they are.
A very true principle. Unfortunately, since this story is likely made up.. :shrug:

Kudos for Prrkitty for posting it.