PDA

View Full Version : Xiii

Carmine
11-23-2003, 08:06 PM
Just wondering if anyone has played it yet. I tried to look for it at Wal-Mart yesterday, but they seem to not have gotten a shipment for the Cube yet, as it's supposed to be out if I'm not mistaken.

Pretty much I'm just getting the game for it's multi-player value, as with many FPS's. So, if anyone has played it, despite the system it was on, was it any good? Is it worth getting? Is it better than TS2, basically ;) ?

cyberkiller6276
11-23-2003, 10:44 PM
It got pretty mediocre reviews (PC version only), and from what I've been told, the reviews are pretty accurate. Maybe the console version will be better. :shrug:

Pablo
11-24-2003, 12:05 AM
Here's the PS2 version review courtesy of GameSpot. (http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/xiii/review.html)

GCN version shouldn't be too different. I don't think it's out yet, though.

Carmine
11-24-2003, 07:19 PM
Alright, I found out it ships for the 25, so I'll pick me up a copy tommorow, hopefully. But, does anyone know if it's online capabilities will span to the cube? I seriously doubt it, but I'm just curious.

PrfectGREG
12-01-2003, 01:25 PM
I got it for Xbox, and it even comes with 2 free months of Xbox live (now all I need is cable...)

The game is really bad ass, it plays alot like goldeneye only with tight graphics.

I really am enjoying it, the reviews are untrue, its a great game.

Grasshopper
12-02-2003, 12:35 AM
You have a PC, go grab the PC demo. I thought it was pretty good myself.