PDA

View Full Version : Kinda stuck in Master Quest

Crazy_Link
11-23-2003, 02:55 AM
I have finished this game and Im letting my cousin play it. Hes stuck in the fire temple and i forgot what to do... :(

k, in the fire temple I have gotten everything (I think) except the boss key, I need to know where is the boss key... and thats it, there is a treasure box that is surrounded in flames at one of the top floors. I havent gotten what is in there... Any suggs.??? :confuse2:

Ive looked at guides but no help :redface:

linkofzelda1
11-23-2003, 03:20 AM
I've never played Master Quest, but have you tried GameFAQs.com? It's the best place to get guides for any game.

Crazy_Link
11-23-2003, 03:51 AM
yes... no help there tho....:redface:

:reading:

Mak-X
11-23-2003, 12:01 PM
I haven't played Master Quest but 1 time to remember anything specific.

You can try Nintendo's online guide
http://www.zelda.com/ocarina

vegeta1215
11-23-2003, 01:38 PM
I remember one part in ther Fire Temple where there is a key that is easy to overlook.

In the room where you fight that mini boss that turns into the different colors of fire, once you beat him you can ride the lift up to the next floor - there is a key under the lift.

If that's not what you're missing, just look at yor map to see what rooms you haven't been to and use your compass to see what treasure chests you haven't gotten yet.

Crazy_Link
11-23-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by vegeta1215
In the room where you fight that mini boss that turns into the different colors of fire, once you beat him you can ride the lift up to the next floor - there is a key under the lift.

Ill check...

Cloral
11-23-2003, 06:29 PM
I'm pretty sure that the boss key is on the first floor in the big lava room to the right of where you start. You have to use the hookshot to get over the line of flames at the southern end of the room. I know for a fact that it isn't up on the top 2 floors of the level, as you can complete the level without ever going up there.

King Link
11-23-2003, 07:05 PM
Yeah, the Boss Key is right near the beginning of the Fire Temple. There is the door to the right of the stairs, and you go in there (if you already have the key and Megaton Hammer) and fight through the next few rooms until you find the Boss Key in the treasure chest.

Crazy_Link
11-24-2003, 05:47 PM
heh... I found it... thx everybody :D