PDA

View Full Version : Look Out...Here Comes Audrey II!

Monica
11-22-2003, 05:40 PM
I love google! ^_^

http://www.cuneo.us/tesmw/images/Jade_The_MageWarrior/Audrey_II.jpg

I found this and thought it'd be an Awesome background, but I've tried to fix it up in Paint, but I have no luck. It's either not big enough or horribly blurry. Some of you seem to have talent with editing pics, so could anyone help me out, please? :)

Who else on AGN loves the Little Shop of Horrors? The 1986 version is one of my favorite movies of all time! I would love to see the play.

J.J. Maxx
11-22-2003, 08:11 PM
Finally! Somebody giving LSOH the respect it deserves. I loved the 86 version and Rick Moranis was brilliant.

Anyways, what do you want done with the pic?

Monica
11-22-2003, 08:16 PM
Yes, that is an undescribably brilliant movie! It's the only one I've ever seen.

I'd like it to be my desktop background. My monitor is either 17 ir 19 inch, I'm not sure, and I use 800x600 of that helps anything. I can't size it decently.

I saw it when I was about 10. I had grown up with Moranis, so the movie was even better! I think he fit Seymore perfectly. I only found this out yesterday, but the guy who voiced Audrey II also voiced Mother Brain in Captain N, which I grew up with also!I have GOT to get the DVD!

I've seen the very first movie, but haven't watched it. Does it have the songs, and is it any good?

Melonhead
11-22-2003, 08:46 PM
LSOH is awesome. It inspired me to buy a venus fly trap. Is that the real image size? You'll have a hard time stretching that into a desktop backround.

Monica
11-22-2003, 09:02 PM
Yes it is the real size :( I had to grab it off google display since the "real" site and image were gone. I hope it's ok, JJ.

Kirby of Doom
11-22-2003, 09:10 PM
I was playing around with it in paint shop. Granted I'm not anywhere near a paint shop expert, but sharpening and other effects didn't make it look much better. You might want to try to look for another one. :shrug:

Melonhead
11-22-2003, 11:13 PM
http://www.billdiamondproductions.com/audrey2.htm
Theres a larger version. Tada!

Monica
11-22-2003, 11:29 PM
Wow, Melonhead, that one's perfect, clear as a bell! Thanks! :)