PDA

View Full Version : One of the best mario paradies EVER!

Linkafier
11-21-2003, 10:06 PM
http://www.videogamedc.com/Pixeled_Parodies/Rise_Of_The_Mushroom_Kingdom/rise_of_the_mushroom_kingdom.html

This is a very nice Super Mario cartoon with a lot of humor and a sad part (Man, I leaked when they made the mario's gra-oops giving it away!). Just thought I'd share this with everyone. I'm sure you'll like it.

cyberkiller6276
11-22-2003, 12:10 AM
Now that...is just fuckin' cool. I myself alomost cried when mario died. It's just the music and taod and luigi crying almost made me cry...

EDIT: Watched Part 2. The Emotional music reminded me a lot of Titanic. That was so cool.

Kirby of Doom
11-22-2003, 12:20 AM
Well, I ended up looking at almost all the other movies. I've played around with flash and it's really tough to do anything, so that's real talent.

Linkafier
11-22-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by cyberkiller6276
Now that...is just fuckin' cool. I myself alomost cried when mario died. It's just the music and taod and luigi crying almost made me cry...

EDIT: Watched Part 2. The Emotional music reminded me a lot of Titanic. That was so cool.

I'm also sure that the music is from Titanic.

It's wierd how a simple song can trigger emotions. Music has been a big part of my life, it's told me to do what is right.

There is also a whole bunch of great works throughtout the site, check em' out!

TheGeepster
11-22-2003, 01:13 AM
I found it to be funny. A little bit bloody, so tuck in the kiddies before you watch it..

(Actually, it's not that bad, since it's all rather cartoonish.)

linkofzelda1
11-22-2003, 01:20 AM
I didn't find it too funny, actually. Maybe it's just me. :shrug:

I found VGDC a LONG time ago. Thanks for giving me the link again :)

MANDRAG GANON
11-22-2003, 11:34 PM
Oh yeah, I saw this a couple weeks ago, it's great. BTW That music was the titanic music acctually

Grasshopper
11-23-2003, 01:31 AM
Funny or not, I did think it was kinda cool. Not only was that Titanic music, but if I not mistaken, isn't Part 2 Scene 2 have music from Pirates of the Carribean?

And the ending, *sniff* *sniff. :cry:

Pretty cool

Tudorcat
11-23-2003, 06:21 PM
For some odd reason all I get is a big red square, no film.

What program do I need to be able to watch it?

Kirby of Doom
11-23-2003, 08:09 PM
Try this.

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

Gerudo
11-23-2003, 09:18 PM
ive seen this, it kicks royal ass, and yea, its kinda sad when mario dies...

make sure you watch part 2 :thumbsup:

oh, and i wouldnt classify this as a 'parody' :/

jman2050
11-23-2003, 09:22 PM
Aw man, i was going to post about this :P

Yes, this animation rules. I will never look at Yoshi the same way again.

Did anyone see the other animations on the site, notably the Sonic vs. Mario one (I think Sonic's ending is so much better but... well, you know me :P )

Fiyerstorm
11-24-2003, 01:38 AM
Was I the only one who laughed when Mario got killed?

;s

Edit:

Part two is already on there!

http://www.videogamedc.com/Pixeled_Parodies/Rise_Of_The_Mushroom_Kingdom_2/rise_of_the_mushroom_kingdom_2.html

ShadowTiger
11-24-2003, 04:10 PM
I was hoping for a part 3. Some of the Link ones are just.. obscene. The whole thing is obscene. I got in trouble for watching it. :odd: And I've been to R-Rated Movies before. With my parents! :eek: .. wtf..

But still, the Z3 movie has a point. Link does go traipsing around with too little to do. :sweat:

Fiyerstorm
11-24-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
The whole thing is obscene. I got in trouble for watching it. :odd:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!11111

That sucks...but over a Flash movie..???!!!??

tf..

gdorf
11-26-2003, 09:15 PM
How do you survive the horrors or AGN if your parents get angry at you for that?! ;)

I liked this movie a lot. Part 2 is awesome.

TedHead
11-29-2003, 12:40 AM
That was awesome. Especially part 2, combining all the stuff from all the Mario games. All the sounds, all the characters, all the moves, it's awesome.

My Dad came in when I was watching the second one, so he stood by and watched. When the part came in part 2 at the very end with Luigi at Mario's grave holding the photo with both of them together and the grave saying loving brother and whatnot, my Dad got really sad since his Dad died earlier this year. It was kinda sad.