PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: Glenn the Great Loses His Stunt Double...

J.J. Maxx
11-21-2003, 10:47 AM
Actor Jonathan Brandis, commits suicide at 27. (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,103726,00.html)

http://www2c.airnet.ne.jp/shiz/jbtf011.jpgLOS ANGELES — Jonathan Brandis, who from an early age appeared in a string of roles on television, commercials and film, including the starring role in 1991's "The Neverending Story 2: The Next Chapter" and two seasons on Steven Spielberg's "SeaQuest DSV," has died. He was 27.

Man I wonder what could have possibly caused him to commit suicide? A well known actor he probably had a bunch of money and could be friends with practically any female.

I guess it just goes to show that money can't buy you happiness. :shrug:

Personally, I think Glenn did it. He believed that Brandis was his 'negative' and the ultimate power of good sent here to destroy him. So he killed him and made it look like a suicide. ;)

So Young...

So cute...

Well, what can you do?

theplustwo
11-21-2003, 11:31 AM
Hey, he does look like GtG! Also kinda that guy from Boy Meets World. (Shawn?)

Anyhow, that sucks that he commited suicide. Maybe he realized that he had a dead-end career in crappy movie sequels and lame TV series'. :shrug:

Foxy
11-21-2003, 02:56 PM
*cries*

That's horrible!! All I can remember was in junior high, my friends and I all had a major crush on him. One night, we even rented every single one of his movies and watched them back to back. We called it a "Jon-a-thon". *lol*

So tragic. I, also, wonder what drove him to commit suicide. :cry:

My heart goes out to his friends and family, wherever they are.

TheGeepster
11-21-2003, 03:56 PM
It goes to show you several things.

#1) Hollywood stars are people, too.

#2) Money and fame aren't the path to true happiness.

I don't know anything of his private life, nor of what he was going through in his last days. I suspect it was an emptiness of sorts, but that almost goes without saying.

slothman
11-21-2003, 05:16 PM
How come bad people never die? It's always good acters like him and John Ritter.

Master Ghaleon
11-21-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Foxy

So tragic. I, also, wonder what drove him to commit suicide. :cry:

It was the thousands of dollars in drugs that depressed him and poof he is dead. Damn rich and famous people could do just about anything they want and they commit suicide. Retards

Dechipher
11-21-2003, 07:11 PM
I highly doubt he was rich. Most aren't. They just seem like it because they were in popular movies. It's just like rock musicians who've had their day. Most of them work as signpainters and the like.

inori
11-22-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by slothman
How come bad people never die? It's always good acters like him and John Ritter.

Because they all make deals with the devil.

'Tis sad. :cry:

moocow
11-22-2003, 12:18 PM
How shitty... Man... why do all the good ones gotta go?

:(