PDA

View Full Version : Snow?

Zaggarum
11-21-2003, 12:16 AM
You know usually during the cold final months of the year, you get snow for Christmas. Well we still have two weeks till december, but who the hell got some snow yet? And who actully doesn't want any? I preferre snow, but only untill the 30th of December. Then it can get 70 degree and all melt. Sadly we haven't had snow up here for two years. I think the Earth is going haywire.

Pablo
11-21-2003, 12:22 AM
I love snow. Haven't had any significant amount fall yet, though; so far it's been nearly all freezing rain, which I hate because everyone drives slow when the roads get wet and frozen.

Clueless Blonde
11-21-2003, 12:23 AM
I've gotten a couple of inches, but it's melted now.

I like snow for Christmas, but yeah, right after New Year's, I'd like for it all to melt. I don't think I could have Christmas w/out snow. It'd just be too weird.

linkofzelda1
11-21-2003, 12:24 AM
I LOVE SNOW! We just had the first snow of the year (or for the last three, for that matter) yesterday. We got almost an entire period off to go outside and have a snowball fight. It was awesome.

I have never had a white christmas before. I really want to have one soon.

moocow
11-21-2003, 12:35 AM
Snow is good for Christmas Eve, and Christmas day, but it'd be cool if it just melted the day after Christmas... :p

Starkist
11-21-2003, 12:40 AM
It snowed here for the second time this month....

Zaggarum
11-21-2003, 12:44 AM
I don't get why we don't ever get snow up here. I thought it was suppose to be cold up here during the end of the year. IT was 70 degrees today! Thats not normal. Please snow right after Thanksgiving.

Ich
11-21-2003, 12:51 AM
I wish the weather would make up its fucking mind. In the summer, it's predictably warm. In winter, it's cold. In fall and spring, it's random. And crappy. And you can't snowboard on snow that hasn't fallen yet, or snow that has melted. I wish it was snowing right now.

KJAZZ
11-21-2003, 01:56 AM
Gasp, Zaggarum is back. I must remember to prepare the Anthrax. ;P

Oh, and as for Snow, we don't usually get snow in California. Except for that one time a couple years back, there was some on the mountains. It was pretty, and stuff. ;P

ShadowTiger
11-21-2003, 08:35 AM
Long Island, NY hasn't gotten any snow yet despite the various promises we've received from deceitful weatherpersons. :rolleyes: Upstate NY got some, and *b* was telling me that he got some.. (Nice. ;) :thumbsup: )

Can't wait 'till snow. That would be so cool..

*b*
11-21-2003, 01:47 PM
I did, and it was falling pretty heavily, but then the clouds broke up (not to the point of sunshine, mind you) and it all went away :(
I just hope we can get enough snow for a snowball fight sometime soon, it's been 3 years since I've had one :(

and it just so happens that it snowed the day AFTER my birthday :p