PDA

View Full Version : WW to easy!!!

SS4 Goku
11-19-2003, 10:02 AM
:angry: Wind Waker(sp) is to damn easy. I should not be able to beat the game in five hours(Note: i found all the heart pieces only nothing else). I mean, getting the triforce maps and pieces took the longest(2 1/2 hours) and ganon was way too easy for a final boss. I had more trouble with the Forest Haven boss. This either means i am getting to good at the 3-d zelda games or they are getting to easy and are aimed directly at children under the age of 12. any body else have this same problem with Wind Waker.:angry:

Kirby of Doom
11-19-2003, 10:32 AM
It is geared to younger people. I beat first quest in a week with almost no help from the internet (which was used for finding triforce maps). It's a good game though, what's there anyway.

SS4 Goku
11-19-2003, 10:59 AM
yeah it is a good game but OoT and MM were alot harder than this. and i was excited that i would get to play extremly hard levels(supposedly harder than in LoZ:MQ) but i was let down.It is just not a good thing when i can get through a level in 10-15 min tops. but as i said it is a fun and good game. just too easy.(my friends 8 year old brother beat it 14 hours.)

vegeta1215
11-19-2003, 12:28 PM
It took me two weeks to beat OoT and get everything when it first came out. Likewise for Majora's Mask except for I needed alot more help (esp with finding the absurd amount of heart pieces)

Wind Waker took me the same amount of time just to beat. Afterwards I played second quest and got all the trophies and heart pieces and treasures, etc. There are alot of things to do if you plan to get everything (have you completed all the trading sequences to extend that eskimo guys stand on Windfall island as far as it can go?)

If you think it's that easy, why don't you challenge yourself. Go beat it with only 3 hearts or some other handicap. I beat OoT with 3 hearts, that was fun. I hope to do the same for MM.

Mak-X
11-19-2003, 01:38 PM
The Wind Waker was too short and easy, easier than Ocarina and Majora's Mask. I think you mainly don't take enough damage. Ganon and the Giant Pig do the most damage I think. I think most of the boss battles, the bosses are huge and large, but it feels like they went down a little too easy. Hopefully its sequel will be a little harder. It was a very fun game though.

SS4 Goku
11-19-2003, 01:40 PM
Thanks I will try that, though Ganon did take away three of my hearts. I have also beat Oot with only three hearts and yeah it was fun. I am having trouble beating the last boss in MM with only three hearts though. I need to the Great Deity's Mask. That may make things easier.

Dracula
11-19-2003, 06:38 PM
I beat Wind Waker in a matter of two days. I don't want to say it was because it was too easy (well, it WAS too easy) but because it was just really addicting, I couldn't put my controller down for a second. May I remind you, I didn't buy it, I RENTED it... isn't that somethin'. It was a superb game, I absolutely love it, some of the best shit for GameCube, but once I beat it, I just kept asking for more (which is actually a sign of a good game)... I'm really looking forward to WW2 :) joygasm.

idontknow
11-19-2003, 10:42 PM
i liked the graphics & gameplay & all that, however i too was disappointed w/ Wind Waker because there really wasn't enough & it was WAY TOO DAMN EASY! The bosses were very easy, including the final boss--the replay value is herendous because, even though at first you may have had to use help for finding triforce charts/pieces, once you know how to beat the game, its just not worth playing again, whereas OoT had lots to do, and so did majora's mask, which including an abundance of side quests or tasks that needed to be completed, rather than stuff that was just optional--and it was fun trying to collect all the masks by completing different tasks or games

vegeta1215
11-20-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by SS4 Goku
I am having trouble beating the last boss in MM with only three hearts though. I need to the Great Deity's Mask. That may make things easier.

I think it would be hard enough to get past that fish boss! (I had a really tough time with him the first time through)

Playing against the last boss in MM without the Fierce Diety mask is very hard, esp if you run out of magic. The only way I could get close enough to attack MM (since I couldn't stun him with a Golden Arrow) was to turn into a Goron and roll around and use his spikes - but, it's a pain when you fight Majora's Wrath with the tendrills. :mad: