PDA

View Full Version : Joke: Prescription

Prrkitty
11-18-2003, 05:10 PM
Will a moderator please delete/etc the other post of this joke? Please and thank you. I got an error when I hit "post" and then I looked and nothing was there in the post. Not sure what happened. But if I did something wrong... I'm sorry ahead of time.

Prr

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This gal walks into the drugstore and tells the pharmacist she wants to buy some arsenic.

He says, "What do you want with arsenic?"

She said, " I want to kill my husband because he cheats on me by having sex with another woman."

The pharmacist says, " I can't sell you arsenic so you can kill your husband lady, even if he is having sex with another woman."

So she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a picture of her husband having sex with the pharmacists wife.

The pharmacist says,"Oh!! I didn't realize you had a prescription."

Ganonator
11-18-2003, 05:21 PM
:eyebrow:

I could use a 'prescription' for some of that to heal the wound that is my roommate. *sigh*

weird posting error, btw... happens about every 1000th thread.

Prrkitty
11-18-2003, 07:47 PM
/me chases down your roommate... and tags his ass with a stapler .... sign reading:

Pain In The Ass... BEWARE!!!!

<EG> :)

inori
11-19-2003, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Prrkitty
Will a moderator please delete/etc the other post of this joke? Please and thank you. I got an error when I hit "post" and then I looked and nothing was there in the post. Not sure what happened. But if I did something wrong... I'm sorry ahead of time.

It happens sometimes; no worries. I can't find the other one, though; apparently someone beat me to it.