PDA

View Full Version : your thoughts on a few games...

idontknow
11-16-2003, 11:59 AM
what are your thoughts on the following games that I am considering buying:
-Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
-Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
-Sphinx & the Cursed Mummy
-Mario Party 5

More specific ?s to consider:
1. Does the MoH game have a good multiplayer feature? what are the graphics like & how is the gameplay?
2. Is PoP a good adventure game? it seems pretty cool..i think gamespot rated it a 9.0 ("superb") but it also says that the game is easy--how does this game play out? if not this game, what other adventure game should i get (for gamecube)
3. Graphics look cool but not sure about this one--tell me a lil bit about this game if ya know anything
4. Breifly, are there new kinds of minigames? new board spaces? what characters can you play as? what are some of the old minigames that are included but perhaps furnished a lil bit and what are some really good new games? is this MP game better than MP4 (i haven't play either--i'm just wondering which one i should get)

Kirby of Doom
11-16-2003, 01:00 PM
From what I've heard about Mario Party (IGN) there's a few things that are annoying, but the minigames are really good and there's a bunch of new ones. It's on my to get list.

Melonhead
11-16-2003, 04:34 PM
-Medal of Honor: Rising Sun.
I'm too busy playing Call of Duty.
-Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
OMFG this game is cool.
-Sphinx & the Cursed Mummy
Meh. It's genre is getting old. Voodoo vince is way cooler.
-Mario Party 5
I think the Mario Party genre is getting tired. I don't know what's knew about this game, but I'm saving money to buy Ninja Gaiden.

cyberkiller6276
11-16-2003, 05:53 PM
PoP is awesome. Only played a demo though. You really get to interact with your environment. Mario Party: my suggestion is not to get it. MP gets repetitve after after a while. stick with 4.