PDA

View Full Version : Breast

Cloral
11-16-2003, 06:01 AM
How to tell when Wally has been drinking? He makes a topic with the word 'breast' in the subject field when he comes back. Also he talks in the third person. He went to 'College Fuck Fest' tonight, but the stripper didn't even show up. What a disappointment. At least he got drunk at the Tiki House, and if you're going to get drunk, thats a good place to do it. Wally's friend's brother Brian had a bunch of girls all over him, but that never happens to Wally. Why? He never is forward enough to get it. Oh well. At least he still had fun. He saw his friend Mike who lives there, who got stoned for the second time in his life. He had 4 bowls tonight! Which for someone who is smoking for the second time in his life is a fuck load of pot! Wally didn't smoke tonight though. He had enough alcohol to make up for it. He shaved his goatee about a week ago and a lot of people he knows have been asking about it. He haved it because a girl he knows was incredulous that he smokes pot sometimes. When he asked why it was such a surprise, she said he seems too serious to do that sort of thing. So he shaved his goatee because then he looks younger and thus less serious. The party was fun for a while, but then a bunch of random freshmen showed up and flooded the house. That annoyed Wally and his friend Jay, as they had nowhere to stand anymore. So they left and came back later. All in all, Wally just likes to be able to say that he went to the Fuck Fest, even though no actual fucking occured.

Wally is going to go to sleep now, and that should be good, as his roommate who talks to himself at 6 in the morning has gone home for the weekend. Therefore, Wally can get a good night's sleep. Good night!

Tudorcat
11-16-2003, 07:04 AM
:giggle: LOL first I thought it was a thread meant to be posted in ASWGL but by the looks of it you where thinking in those diections anyways, you nagthy boy you.

Too bad that stripper was a no show huh :waggle: You should know better than to be looking for that kind of fun, or ....

You might get a few girls all over you if you didnt get so drunk you know :shrug: but then again some girls do look better when you are drunk, tough call I tell you. So you shaved your goatie to look like a teen? Boys....

Good move on the sleeping situation though. You sure could use a long night of recovery to turn into human again. I always try to eat a big massive sandwich of some sort and lots of milk before going to bed when I have been partying and that seems to work great.

Nighty night you little hammered pervert. :blah:

Let us know how you feel once you get up, I mean if you still feel like talking about breasts or if you have something other on your mind, hangover maybe.

:kitty:

inori
11-16-2003, 07:31 AM
Cloral, I eagerly await seeing your response to this topic after you've gotten over the night. :kawaii:

Ganonator
11-16-2003, 08:04 AM
Hold on . . . . :lol: :laughing: :naughty: . . . ok

I can handle a thread like this every weekend, because it really destroys my stress this time of night.

As far as the evening, I hope 'Wally' doesn't have a bad hangover from his extravagant partying, and I also hope the stripper shows up next time. I'm truly hurt that she did not.

:pimp: I'm with Inori - have fun reading that tomorrow :pimp:

Tsukuru
11-16-2003, 11:57 AM
Reading drunken posts is almost as amusing as listening to drunk people. Cloral's a nice guy, but he sort of has a reputation for this doesn't he?

inori
11-16-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Tsukuru
Reading drunken posts is almost as amusing as listening to drunk people. Cloral's a nice guy, but he sort of has a reputation for this doesn't he?

I don't know about a reputation, but it isn't the first time he's done this. :shrug: I feel sorry for him; that's going to be one heck of a headache in the morning.

On the bright side, since he wrote down what happened while he was drunk, he'll be able to look back at this thread and find out if he wakes up tomorrow and can't remember. ;)

J.J. Maxx
11-16-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Cloral
He went to 'College Fuck Fest' tonight, but the stripper didn't even show up.

Seems to me that she was the smart one. She probably had homework due the next day or couldn't find a babysitter. That's usually the case. :thumbsup:

moocow
11-16-2003, 02:36 PM
Cloral and I can be hung over together, because I've got a headache from hell today (I think I did 9 too many jello shots, and drank 3 too many beers... yeah...). Fortunately, when I get drunk, there's not a computer around until I get home the next morning. Thank God for that guys, cause I'd probably say some things I'd regret in the morning ;)

linkofzelda1
11-16-2003, 02:41 PM
Woohoo. Par-tay. It's going to be hilarious listening to yourself once you get back on.

Breast is funny to say even when you're not drunk. ;)

We probably shouldn't be encouraging this sort of thing though. Lol.

Starkist
11-16-2003, 04:20 PM
I baked some chicken breasts for dinner last night, and had rice and gravy with them. :heart:

Melonhead
11-16-2003, 04:37 PM
In the future, there will be no drunken phone call websites. Only drunken post websites.:darkmage:

Ich
11-16-2003, 04:54 PM
If you look too serious, try growing your hair longer. Mine prevents me from being taken too seriously. Also, keep aspirin and a glass of water by your bedside when you go to sleep drunk, additionally, you could even take some before you go to sleep, to prevent some of the "hanging over."

Ich.

Master Ghaleon
11-16-2003, 06:30 PM
I looked at the post this morning after waking up from drinking the night before and I tought to myself, damn everyone was drinking last night. If I made a drunkin post while I was drinking it would look horrible.

BTW, the stripper was me and I was over here drinking thats why I didnt show up ;)

Cloral
11-16-2003, 09:41 PM
:D

No hangover here. And I knew exactly what I was doing when I typed this. So no surprise here either.

linkofzelda1
11-16-2003, 09:45 PM
:D

No hangover here. And I knew exactly what I was doing when I typed this. So no surprise here either.

Are you stoned normally then, or what?

Lol, Jk,jk. :D

Tudorcat
11-16-2003, 09:46 PM
"No hangover here. And I knew exactly what I was doing when I typed this. So no surprise here either."

:thumbsdn: :unhappy: :whap: :waggle: :sick: No fun!!!

Cant you say you feel a bit "hanging over" please it would make me feel so much better :blah:

Ich
11-17-2003, 01:02 AM
"And I knew exactly what I was doing..."

Messing with our minds.

Jemsee
11-17-2003, 02:05 AM

Also he talks in the third person.

Umm...which one of you knew what the other was doing?

Cloral
11-17-2003, 04:23 AM
Wally had no alcohol tonight. Wally has a 9:00 class tomorrow, and besides he had some work to do. Like writing an operating system for CS170. Right now they are implementing virtual memory. Virtual memory it turns out basically makes the RAM into a cache for the disk. He's got paging working, but needs to handle paging out to disk and the page stealing daemon. Wally has to finish this by next Monday because he's leaving Tuesday for thanksgiving break. He also had to finish reading a book for comparative literature, so he can write a paper by next week. Plus he has some AI work to do by friday. All in all, it is time for Wally to buckle down and get some work done. He can party again next weekend once all the work's done. Ironically enough, Wally feels that he needs to practice more at partying than he does at his CS work. I guess I understand where he's coming from. Although I think he needs to stop thinking of so much as practice and just have fun with it. Because heck, even if he's not that good at it, as long as Wally has fun, thats what really matters, right? I'm certainly not going to pass judgement on him though. It's not my place to do so.