PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XII soon revealed!

Zaggarum
11-16-2003, 03:03 AM
The moment of truth is near everybody. Information of Final Fantasy XII will be out on Wednesday. That's pretty damn close, so i think its time the FF lovers should start talking. What are you hoping for in this 12th installment? I myself, first of all, want them to translate the lyrics for whatever song Uematsu plans on composing for a main theme. I don't think it has the full effect when its in another language.

Krickis
11-16-2003, 08:20 PM
I think they should keep the other language.It's a Japaneese game after all.They need a dragoon(like Kain!) or atleast a dragon knight(like Freya)!Ronso's are stupid!

deathofspam
11-16-2003, 08:30 PM
Krickis, when your entire message takes up less than a 20th of the space of your sig, you need to shorten your sig.

Back on topic, I am hoping that the lightning summon will go back to Ramuh, instead of dumb arse Ixion. Beyond that, I just hope it is as good as the other Final Fantasy games

Melonhead
11-16-2003, 08:50 PM
The funny thing about having such a long sig is the song in it is called Simple and Clean. :D
Yeah, XII looks pretty sweet. Hopefully it can live up to being the first ever sequel to a FF game!

stormwatcheagle
11-16-2003, 09:12 PM
12 allready? Isn't that a bit soon? Or are you talking about X-2?

Melonhead
11-16-2003, 09:23 PM
Yeah, but it's easier to write XII. Who cares, I'm getting both when they come out.

teddyboy420
11-16-2003, 10:02 PM
At first I thought this thread was actually about them revealing all the info about FFXII, when really what it's about is FFX-II. Talk about false advertising ;)

Anywho, I can't wait to get to get my hands on FFX-2 on wednsday. FFX was my favorite of the series so far, although I was a bit disapointed about how completley linear the game was. But really all FF's are really linear, FFX just went about it in a different way than the rest. I REALLY hope they didn't change the sphere-grid advancement system and that I can still play Blitzball (which btw, is my favorite side game in all the FF's). So yeah, can't wait to get my hands on this :cool:

Erasul
11-16-2003, 10:28 PM
I'm pretty sure that they're talking about Final Fantasy 12. Square-Enix is supposed to reveal it Wednesday.

deathofspam
11-17-2003, 02:38 AM
No, it really is 12. 11 is the mmorpg that is out now, 12 is in development now. X-2 is pretty much fully revealed at this point, so no one is really anticipating new stuff from there that much

Krickis
11-18-2003, 08:46 PM
I like my sig.
for any idiots who didn't get the point X-2 and XII are sepret games.they should make a IX-2 it's the best one so far,with more sumens!I don't like the idea of guns in Final Fantasy games,guns are stupid(Like ronsos!)and to think little Yuna who was a follower to Yeven all her life is a gunner in X-2!I'm mad at deathofspam,we playedThe crossover RPG together<Sniff..Snif>
now you betray my sig.

Zaggarum
11-19-2003, 01:20 AM
Hey I Got Info! Check it out. The two main characters revealed. Ashe and Vann.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/440/440286p1.html

THis should take you directly to the shots. Check it out :D
What bothers me is this info has been out for a week. :confuse2:
So it isn't that new. Oh well

Dr4g0n0FCh40s
11-19-2003, 05:10 AM
I don't think they are using roman numerals, its just FF12, not FFXII.

Krickis
11-19-2003, 08:43 AM
They have always used Romen numerals,so it should be Final Fantasy XII and if not squar enux sucks!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Zaggarum
11-19-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Dr4g0n0FCh40s
I don't think they are using roman numerals, its just FF12, not FFXII.

Dude its with Roman Numerals. Look Heres proof. Here is the new logo. Notice the "XII"

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/488/488222/img_1879901.html

If anybody noticed. I think that Ashe had a hair color change. She's blonde in one pic and burnette in another. :odd: