PDA

View Full Version : The Best Game of 2003: VOTE NOW!

Linkafier
11-14-2003, 10:10 PM
Yes I know this is a little early to be mentioning this but hey, Nov. and Dec. will be over before you know it!

Here are our nominess:

Enter The Matrix - Choose between two butt kicking people, Niobe and Ghost, and set out to save Zion.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Help Link on his journey to save his young sister, and then take on Ganon in a whole new cell-shaded world.

Tak and the Power of JuJu - You've seen the commercials, but is it good enough to be the best? THQ's recently released game may have a chance to be victorious.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - Guide Marche and friends through the world of Ivalice, with many battles along the way.

Finally, Mario & Luigi - The brothers are back, and kicking butt, help get Peach's voice back from an evil witch. Will the brothers be able to top it off this year? Your vote counts

So there you have it. The voting will end probly on November 19th when the winner will be announced. Happy voting.

Feasul
11-14-2003, 11:08 PM
Enter the Matrix is a good game... to rent. I made the mistake of buying it. It was way too easy (well, I should say too short, it was way too frusterating to be considered easy) and the multiplayer (which can only be unlocked by "Hacking", which is what they call using codes (hacking is way too confusing)) sucks.
Wind Waker I would have to say is this years best, although you left out some other good games liek fzero gx (it's ok). I'd still say WW is the best this year, though.

gameguy032
11-14-2003, 11:09 PM
That list is a little... short. And not all the games that could possible beat them are out in the US. Notably Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and Sword of Mana. But since this is all that you're giving us, I'm going for FFTA. Its about time there's a good RPG on the GBA and it just happens to be from Square Enix. Can't get much better than that.

gdorf
11-15-2003, 12:18 AM
I agree that the list is a little short, but I really like FFTA, so it has my vote.

BTW: If you choose Enter the Matrix, your a dumbass. :)

linkofzelda1
11-15-2003, 12:36 AM
As i've said before, I thought WW wasn't all that great. In fact, I don't think any of those deserve game of the year, though I haven't played FFTA. I think Metroid Prime should be up there. That would be my favorite.

vegeta1215
11-15-2003, 12:51 AM
I don't think that's a really fair poll. I mean, 2003 isn't even over yet, and there are alot of great games still scheduled to come out!

Plus, Mario & Luigi comes out on November 18th. How can you possibly judge that in such a short time?

Linkafier
11-15-2003, 01:14 AM
LOL :lol: FINE! I will make the list longer, and better.

Uhh...nvm it won't let me. Crap.

Feasul
11-15-2003, 11:35 AM
I thought Metroid Prime came out last year, so it can't be on the list. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

inori
11-15-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Linkafier
LOL :lol: FINE! I will make the list longer, and better.

Uhh...nvm it won't let me. Crap.

Only moderators (of the forum in question) can edit polls. If you ask really nicely, they might be willing to make the changes for you.

Or better yet, you might want to come up with your more complete list (maybe with input from other people), wait until closer to the end of the year, and then make a new poll. :kawaii:

Master Ghaleon
11-15-2003, 08:16 PM
I would have t osay Wind Walker, but there are other games that kick ass more then any in this list ;)

linkofzelda1
11-15-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Feasul
I thought Metroid Prime came out last year, so it can't be on the list. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

That is true. Forget what I said. :D

SS4 Goku
11-18-2003, 01:41 PM
I voted WW because it is the only game that i have played that is on the list. That and i heard that Enter the Matrix is not that good.

Petoe
11-18-2003, 02:10 PM
Games like Viewtiful Joe, F-Zero GX, Skies of Arcadia, Star Wars: KOTOR, Golden Sun: The lost age and Advance Wars 2 are missing from the list.

It would be wise to make a new poll at the end of the year.

Pablo
11-18-2003, 10:22 PM
Forget those games; Midnight Club 2 was the most fun I've had all year, besides spring break in Mexico.

Dracula
11-19-2003, 12:20 AM
Of all the gams on that list, I'd have to say Wind Waker... The list lacks Viewtiful Joe, Knights of the Old Republic, Midnight Club 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Tron 2.0, Aria of Sorrow, Lament of Innosence, and, well, as you can tell the list will go on...

Dr4g0n0FCh40s
11-19-2003, 05:12 AM
That list is WAY too short.

Alacarde
11-20-2003, 01:50 AM
Gotta go with Midnight Club 2... might wanna put that in the list...

ShadowTiger
11-20-2003, 09:24 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. ... Zelda, ... Classic! :D

I haven't really played that many games this year. I suppose Soul Calibur II and Wind Waker would have to by my candidates. :shrug: Not like I have any other choice.

mikeron
11-20-2003, 08:12 PM
I'm guessing this is just console, otherwise I'd have to nominate WC3: The Frozen Throne.

Daarkseid
11-20-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by mikeron
I'm guessing this is just console, otherwise I'd have to nominate WC3: The Frozen Throne.

Hell yes. Nothing released this year or in the previous can touch the godliness that is WC3.. and its equally excellent expansion.