PDA

View Full Version : Central New York blows...

PrfectGREG
11-14-2003, 02:46 PM
Theres like 6 inches of snow out already and its still coming down.

http://www.gregcrescicomics.com/cold.gif

I was wearing a T shirt the other day, and now its blizarding like a mother...

At least I can start skiing early...

Foxy
11-14-2003, 02:52 PM
*nods* I know what you mean! We don't have 6 inches here, but it's at least 2. That's about...oh...2 more than I'd like. *lol* NY is crazy, that's for sure. One minute it's sunny and warm, the next it's blizzarding.

South Carolina, here I come!!!!!

:D

Michael Moore
11-14-2003, 03:14 PM
Try moving to Winnipeg, you will feel the cold and the snow.

Clueless Blonde
11-14-2003, 03:36 PM
Yeah yeah, we just got about 2 inches today. I babysat for my sister on Wednesday, and it was so warm out, that I took the kids to the park... now I'm freezing!

My sister and I were commenting on how we need to get *wintertime* boyfriends... ya know, just to keep warm. :naughty:

phattonez
11-14-2003, 03:45 PM
We just got snow... in L.A. You may have heard about the storm we got down here. There's snow in downtown. The last time something like this happened was about 1993. People don't have the really heavy jackets over here.

ShadowTiger
11-14-2003, 03:58 PM
So you're in NY too, Greg? I'm on Long Island. No snow here, but tremendous wind. Absolutely .. destructive. It takes a cloud about 4 minutes to go from the west horizon to the east. And THAT, is not a lot. :eyebrow:

I want snow quite badly. You're so lucky to have snow this "Early" in the year. Enjoy it, or ship some of it here. ;)

Master Ghaleon
11-14-2003, 06:26 PM
Come on people, snow is awesome. I remember last year when we had that big snow storm and we had about 8 - 10 people making thier own forts. These forts werent small either and we had like a 3 day snow battle out in the trenches. It was very cold, but fun :)

Rainman
11-14-2003, 08:14 PM
I live in north east PA and it's snowing as well. Yesterday we had such powerful winds that I though I was in a hurricane. I was walking home from school and the wind almost blew me over.

Drunken Tiger
11-14-2003, 08:24 PM
Grrrr..... you guys are lucky to have snow.. I love the snow!! Missing my white Christmas as well!! :(

The weather here is a fine 88 degrees....... Should get hotter as we near midday... :(

Gerudo
11-14-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Rainman
I live in north east PA and it's snowing as well. Yesterday we had such powerful winds that I though I was in a hurricane. I was walking home from school and the wind almost blew me over. my 'rents live in northwest PA, they my mom said the day before they were wearing sweatshirts n stuff, only to wake up the next morning to ~6 - 10 inches of snow :eek:

we havent gotten snow here in ohio (that i know of), but i cant wait, it will eliminate roughly 25% of the drivers ;)

Rainman
11-14-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Drunken Tiger
Grrrr..... you guys are lucky to have snow.. I love the snow!! Missing my white Christmas as well!! :(

The weather here is a fine 88 degrees....... Should get hotter as we near midday... :(
Let's switch places than. I love heat.

Drunken Tiger
11-14-2003, 08:44 PM
Do i get to keep your wheels?? :)

moocow
11-14-2003, 11:43 PM
I'm fine with the cold... I can handle that... but snow can die, plzkthx.

inori
11-14-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by phattonez
We just got snow... in L.A. You may have heard about the storm we got down here. There's snow in downtown. The last time something like this happened was about 1993. People don't have the really heavy jackets over here.

It snowed in L.A.? :lmao: I can just see the Californians now, going into schisms of panic as the thermometer drops below 50.

Melonhead
11-15-2003, 01:11 AM
What the hell?
It's snowing in LA? I'm in Portland, and we haven't had snow in a few years... At least it still snows on the mountain, or I'd be ska-rewed.

Prrkitty
11-15-2003, 07:08 PM
Foxy... I grew up in and around Charleston, South Carolina.... trust me... you don't wanna move to South Carolina ;)

Maybe at the closest... the western edge of SC... over by Greenville or close to Ashville, NC. Near the mountains the weather can be SOOO beautiful in the summer months. And fall is so VERY colorfull.

Come move to Washington State or Oregon :) It's beautiful over here :)

Master Ghaleon
11-15-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by moocow
I'm fine with the cold... I can handle that... but snow can die, plzkthx.

*Dumps 10 feet of snow on da moocow ;)

Free snowcones! What more do ya want? :)

jman2050
11-15-2003, 09:08 PM
snow rules, period.

I live in Florida. I would give a hand for six inches of snow -_-

Radium
11-16-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by phattonez
We just got snow... in L.A.
Wasn't that 18 inches of hail in Watts? Anyway, SNOW IS AWESOME!

inori
11-16-2003, 04:04 AM
Snow's fine unless you have to drive in it. Then it sucks. Walking to school in it is bad too, especially when they don't shovel the sidewalks properly and everything gets icy.