PDA

View Full Version : Map Screen Dots

raptorscyther
11-13-2003, 06:00 PM
Heya, i was just wondering how to change the colour of the "screen used indicator" used in the minimap in the bottom left corner of the quest editor.

Because ive got some new dungeon sets like the shadow and water temple off OOT and i cant find what screen i used because the dot indicating the screen is black. Which gets annoying after a while because the colour indicating a screen not used is also black.

Thanks.

Freedom
11-13-2003, 06:22 PM
The link indicator should use cset 6 so it changes from green to blue to red as link gets his rings.
it is changed in misc colors in the graphics screen.

if that's what you're talking about... :)

idontknow
11-13-2003, 06:44 PM
no, i think he's talking about the actual colors of the rooms/screens on the map in the lower left corner of the main screen in zquest--when you make custom csets, they often turn out black, as if its a blank screen--i've had this problem myself, not that i have a solution or anything now, just doing some clarification

raptorscyther
11-15-2003, 04:30 AM
Yeah, umm open up newfirst 182 or something, goto map 2, and look at the minimap of the dungeon screens in the lower left corner.

The dungeon rooms show up as a coloured square depending on what pallete you using..
atm, my new shadow and water temple pallete makes the squares black.. you get what i mean??

idontknow, you got the right idea :)