PDA

View Full Version : GBA Emulator now Available on GP32.

Zilla
11-13-2003, 06:32 AM
http://gp32.emu.pl/board/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=5126

Great news, the gp32 is quickly becoming a "jack-of-all- trades" when it comes to gaming, and entertainment on the move. :cool:

Edit: And nice place you have here, I was spoilt for choice choosing an Avatar! :D

Demimore
11-13-2003, 09:07 AM
You know, it's not MAKING me want a GP32 now. I have ALWAYS wanted a GP32. At least the time it has been existing. And.... The time before that. I WILL buy one soon enough as well.

Slider Zero
11-13-2003, 11:55 AM
I didn't even know what a GP32 was...until now. now I WANT ONE VERY MUCH. I can't believe that they now have the ultimate portable Emulator for purchase....SWEET.

MottZilla
11-13-2003, 02:22 PM
The GP32 is nice and all, but it is by no means the ultimate portable emulator system. The GBA emulator for GP32 runs very slow. I believe there are NES emulators that run basically full speed with sound, MAYBE SNES.

But ya, just because it's emulated doesn't mean it's a pleasurable playing experience. It's FAR from it.

Zilla
11-14-2003, 05:32 AM
This is the way emulation tends to develop first a developer will seek to get games working, then code optomization/debugging comes later.

GBA games might play slowly now, but probably not in the future.

And if it becomes open source, then the potential for the latter happening is even greater. :)