PDA

View Full Version : Dude, I got a dell! A day early!! :)

Aegis Runestone
11-13-2003, 12:07 AM
I got my Dell Inpsiron 5100 Laptop today!!

W00t! I was supposed to get it tomorrow but I'm happy. I'm posting from my laptop right now!

I'm planning to use this laptop for school and I'm turning it into a game development comp

Melonhead
11-13-2003, 12:09 AM
Sweet, getting a new computer is awesome.
I remember when I first opened up the packing on my sweet new Voodoo....
I almost cried, probably because I starved my self for a year just to save up. :D
Best of luck with the whole gamedev thing!

Master Ghaleon
11-13-2003, 12:21 AM
What kind of stuff is in this Laptop computer? I always wanted one for myself so I could just lay in bed and surf the web. I had my ex's for awhile til I fried it up. opps ;)

Melonhead
11-13-2003, 12:22 AM
http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/featured_inspn2?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs
Very good, full featured, and reasonably priced machine.

Kirby of Doom
11-13-2003, 01:11 AM
Looking at the specs it looks like a very good computer for that price. My Sony Viao is somewhat better in a few areas but it was a lot more expensive.

gdorf
11-13-2003, 01:53 AM
Awesome man! Its always great to get a new computer. I'd like a laptop some day, but I am sure I'd end up stepping on it, or breaking it some other day. I think I'll stick with desktops.

Right now, I am pretty sure my parents are going to get me a video card (radeon 9600 pro) for X-mas, and I can barely wait. :)

Rijuhn
11-13-2003, 11:02 PM
Getting a new computer is like having the world set before you and you are allowed to take whatever you want. I remember when I got this Dell Dimension 4300 2 years ago. Man I was so happy back then, ah, where does the time go?