PDA

View Full Version : Fast conveyers

eXodus
11-12-2003, 07:33 PM
In an earlier post of mine, Cjc7988 said

(Speedy conveyor like BOA if possible.)
Then I said

And exactly what did you mean by "fast conveyers? *looks around room, checking to see if anyone realises that he knew what it meant, but just couldn't find them*
So now I wish to rephrase this inquiry as a formal request for enlightenment. :odd: :reading: :confuse2: Alright, alright - no one answered, so I'm asking again in a new thread; happy?

Freedom
11-12-2003, 10:13 PM
there was a discussion a while back, I think it was bh4, about setting a stair combo on layer 1 and using it to "throw" link back off the conveyer by insta warping him back a couple of paces.
and then adjusting the speed on the animation to make it look like the conveyor was moving faster.

is this what you're refering to?

eXodus
11-12-2003, 10:52 PM
If the BOA stands for "Blades of Ages" (or something like that - BH4 took the progress report out of his sig) then that would explain it. It would also explain why I've never seen the trick or gotten an answer in that thread. Oh well, I asked a question, got an answer and learnt a new trick, all in one day - I should consider myself lucky for a change! :D

ShadowTiger
11-13-2003, 09:04 AM
Oh. If you want to check it out for yourself, you can open up my latest blade of Ages Demo for yourself! :kawaii: I'm not stingy with my quest passwords, so .. um... the password, is creation. You can find it in my PZC sig. (I can't right click in school to link you to is. Sorry.) It should be on map #3, on the right. Remember to turn off all the layers if necessary. I used a few there. ;)