PDA

View Full Version : Tile Scrolling

Linkafier
11-09-2003, 07:58 PM
I just got Zquest beta 182, and I tried to scroll down through the tile on the right side of the screen by pressing shift+pgup or dwn (like before) but it doesn't scroll down. How do you scroll through the tiles in beta 182?

Teilyr
11-09-2003, 08:01 PM
Tiles, or the combo table? I believe you mean the combo table. If that's the case, shift+pg up/down should work. If not, try shift+up/down on the arrow keys.

Linkafier
11-09-2003, 08:11 PM
Nope none of those work. Also, when I start ZC or Zquest the buttons (ex. File, Edit etc.) appear at the bottom instead of the top, pretty screwy.

EDIT: It works now, just needed a few tried I guess.

ShadowTiger
11-10-2003, 12:21 PM
Congrats. ;) Did you find the ZQuest "rule" to use the mouse to scroll? The keyboard commands, mentioned above, and the mouse work fine. I personally use the mouse (Trackball, actually, and refrain from comments on my precioussss .. trackball over mouse fixation. Heheh. :spin: ) to scroll around, but the keyboard works for individual operations.

Remember, you can hold in ctrl and alt to make your mouse-scrollings go faster. :) Ctrl+mouse movements go an entire combo page at a time, I believe. Be careful with it, as it can easily skip.

Cloral
11-10-2003, 02:18 PM
You can also click on the little boxes just to the left of the combo list in order to scroll through it one screen at a time. This isn't a very popular method, but I always use it.