PDA

View Full Version : Fragments of Power Xtreme

DarkFlameWolf
11-09-2003, 11:49 AM
I'm not releasing this public, however, I will hand it to those who PM me asking for it. Its only for those who want a twisted, insanely challenging version of a quest. Its Fragments of Power still, with insane challenge and a new hidden Gold Ring. ;)

Ielen
11-30-2003, 02:01 AM
Hi DFW, I have PMed you but haven't got a response yet.

DarkFlameWolf
11-30-2003, 11:32 AM
yeah, totally forgot that AGN doesn't alert me when new PMs come in, so I really didn't notice yours.

EDIT: Check now.

*b*
11-30-2003, 01:46 PM
DFW, you can set it in your Options so that it does alert you. but anyway, this sounds interesting! maybe you could send it over AIM, if I'm on today, that is...

Ielen
11-30-2003, 03:03 PM
Thanks DFW! I've always been a great fan of your quests.
This quest will definitely keep me occupied for many days to come :P

Crackers
11-30-2003, 06:48 PM
DFW... I would also like to try your quest.

dbscar
12-03-2003, 11:35 AM
DFW, ME TOO PLEASE!!

Ielen
12-06-2003, 04:26 AM
This is an amazingly fun quest. I like Lvl 8 the best with all those enemies. I'm now working on completing Lvl 9. DFW, is the Golden Tunic hidden in one of your secret dungeons?

DarkFlameWolf
12-06-2003, 01:59 PM
nope, the only hint I'll say is that the golden ring is near/in the graveyard. If you really want to know where it is, play the NORMAL FoP and discover EVERY secret in the graveyard area. THEN play FoPXtreme and discover those very same secrets and the ONE secret that can't be discovered in Xtreme is the ONE screen where the Golden Ring is hidden. So get looking! ;)

Crackers
12-06-2003, 10:04 PM
DFW,
I want to have fun and play your quest too. Did you get my PM asking for it? Please ???? :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ielen
12-07-2003, 02:40 AM
I found the Gold Ring, but when Link wears it, he becomes black & not visible.

DarkFlameWolf
12-07-2003, 03:30 AM
I mentioned this in the email I believe. Since this was not really meant to be a public release and only to those select few who wanted it, I didn't bother to fix graphical bugs like that. And he's perfectly fine with me, its just a black link walking around. You only have trouble seeing him when he crosses black tiles and that's rare with the BS tileset. lol

Demimore
12-08-2003, 09:12 AM
It's because the 1.90 tilesets did not use that palette. It is just under the red Link palette in the extra tiles page 1 or whatever it is called. It can easily be fixed.

DarkFlameWolf
12-08-2003, 11:09 AM
easily fixed or not, there was a reason for not sending this to any ZC sites (zcnetwork or purezc) for the sole reason that it was only meant to be a small private release to a few requesting individuals. So since it wasn't public, I didn't bother to fix those graphical bugs and told the individuals who received the quest to simply ignore them and continue playing, it wouldn't hinder their playing of the quest in any way.