PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Cloral
11-09-2003, 06:53 AM
I'm the only active member right now...

"There are currently 1 members and 1 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 46 on 11-05-2003 at 05:13 pm.
Cloral"

Ganonator
11-09-2003, 07:05 AM
5:13 pm? woah (j/k)

I call this time dead zone, although I see on average 5 different active members throughout the night. Mostly guys like Goki and DT (for obvious reasons) but the late nighters include myself and Starkist on the west coast, Tudorcat (how you doin'?), and random tired people.

I think these are the best times to be online - especially after you've been out drinking all night. You can post about a lot, feel smart, get up the next morning, and think to yourself.. What the fuck was I doing?!?

This is especially true after you've smoked a fat doobie and think you are the smartest human on the planet.

Petoe
11-09-2003, 07:08 AM
Well, just a while ago I was the only person in this whole big place (1 members and 0 guests). That actually has happened earlier also. But it's probably because when I visit here, you Americans are sleeping or in school/work... or maybe just people don't come here so often anymore. :shrug:

Ganonator
11-09-2003, 07:14 AM
during the day its always pretty hip. We peak around 9ET, where it averages about 20 active members.

Who knows.. maybe we could have an AGN American All Nighter just so our wonderful members abroad can see us alive!

Tudorcat
11-09-2003, 08:30 AM
I am doing allright I guess thanks for asking Ganonator :)

I like the idea of all of you staying up late to talk to us over here, I say AYE! to that ;)

I am just one hour apart from Petoe but I am a late (all) nighter still due to the fact that I cant sleep so well with this cask of mine.

Once that its gone ( only one more week) I hopefully will cut back big time on my online time and be sound asleep when you guys are active here.

:kitty:

LOL now I am the only one here.

Again

There are currently 1 members and 0 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 46 on 11-06-2003 at 02:13 am.
Tudorcat

gdorf
11-09-2003, 12:33 PM
I have NEVER been the only one here, and I check almost every tiem I come one. Bad luck i guess. :P

Tudorcat
11-09-2003, 03:54 PM
Move to Sweden or Finland and all your bad luck will be gone and you can be all alone here too. :D

*b*
11-09-2003, 04:24 PM
I've actually seen no members on, but just a few guests. I had cleared my cookies instead of my internet files, so I went here to log on, and saw no-body was on (this was a while ago). I don't think I've ever been the only one on though...

but just recently at PZC, I saw Teilyr on twice

link3505 > Pretty Boy (PrinceMSC) > some other members > Teilyr > Teilyr

it was wierd, because he was offline o.O

Origionally posted by Ganonator

especially after you've been out drinking all night. You can post about a lot, feel smart, get up the next morning, and think to yourself.. What the fuck was I doing?!?

This is especially true after you've smoked a fat doobie and think you are the smartest human on the planet.

not that you'd know... right? :eyebrow:

Petoe
11-09-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Tudorcat
Move to Sweden or Finland and all your bad luck will be gone and you can be all alone here too. :D So true, so true... :shy:

Ganonator
11-09-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by *b*
not that you'd know... right? :eyebrow:

without the 'search' feature enabled, its hard to find more than one example. The best one I can find would be this post (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=68902) by me about 8 down the list. um yeah.

inori
11-10-2003, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Tudorcat
Move to Sweden or Finland and all your bad luck will be gone and you can be all alone here too. :D

Or Japan, for that matter. I'm only fifteen hours ahead of my home time zone... :shrug:

*b*
11-10-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Ganonator
that is a very strange page... but it does portray the feelings i get when i sit and type asdfjkl;asdfkjl;..very interesting indeed.

I just woke up... I don't get it :confuse2:

... or is that the point?

ShadowTiger
11-10-2003, 03:47 PM
I made a thread like this once. I got yelled at by Breaker, Teilyr, .. who else..

Congrats though, Cloral. ;) Welcome to the nerdy side. :nerd: