PDA

View Full Version : The smurfs , dr snuggels and the others.

Tudorcat
11-08-2003, 09:30 AM
I just found this site to one of my childhood icons, Bamse the strongest bear in the world.

http://www.2wdesign.com/andreas/portfolio/flash/bamse.html

The only way for him to be strong is to eat his grannys "dunderhoney". I dont think that he is translated outside Scandinavia. This film isnt a real Bamse episode its someone that has made a short film adding a crappy voice to it but it still cute and corny.

The Rabbit is named little jump and the turtle Shellman he has got a food and sleep clock that he lives after like a slave. The mouses name is housemouse and the cat is Jansson the cat.

This comic is one of those filled with morals and good advice how to behave for children reading it. I recall a few other ones that tryed to do so too.

The smurfs, Scooby doo, Snoopy, Dr snuggels, Tintin, Carebears, my little pony and Professor Baltazar.

What childhood cartoons/comics has made the best and longest impression on you?

Master Ghaleon
11-08-2003, 11:07 AM
He-man, Thundercats and the Acme Cartoons.

He-man thought me that I can be powerful if I had a Sword. Thundercats were just cool, cant remember much about it but I think that was the cartoon you got to answer 3 questions at the end of the cartoon to test ur memory so that kinda got me into the mood for school. Acme cartoons showed me that if I was clever enough that no one could kill me. (Road Runner) Meep Meep :blah:

Tudorcat
11-08-2003, 11:13 AM
Dang I forgot about He-man I was always the tiger when we played with those dolls and skeletpr never stood a fair chance.

Road runners are cool. :)

Lonley tunes and Tom and Jerry, Donald the allmight duck how could I forget to mention his name?

What else is there?

Melonhead
11-08-2003, 12:56 PM
Marvin the Martian was awesome.
My friends and I used to get home from school and watch the Duck Dodgers show, too bad the remake of it sucks.
Thanks for reminding me :D.

Axel
11-08-2003, 02:06 PM
Scooby Doo taught me the lesson that shaped my entire life: there are no ghosts, its just a guy in a costume pulling some clever tricks.

Melonhead
11-08-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Axel
Scooby Doo taught me the lesson that shaped my entire life: there are no ghosts, its just a guy in a costume pulling some clever tricks.
But they weren't really that clever if they got caught by a dog and some stoner kids, were they?

TheGeepster
11-08-2003, 05:10 PM
I used to love He-Man and Thundercats..

But going back to Thundercats, I realize that it was soooo overly melodramatic. Since He-Man was created by the same company, it's probably the same.

A fun game to play nowadays is to nitpick the series overall and come up with all the inconsistencies that you missed as a child..

* How exactly did the Scooby Doo gang earn their money?
* What kind of diet supplement did Scooby and Shaggy have that would allow them to eat a 27 course meal and turn fat one minute, but have them running away from the monster and looking normal the next?
* How is it that a smurf village only has ONE female in the entire village?
* How in the world could people not realize that Prince Adam looked an awful like like He-Man, and never were the two seen together?
* How come all the planets and such that Space Ghost protected always seemed so empty of sentient life?

moocow
11-08-2003, 05:31 PM
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! The Snorks... ummm....