Lost in Lumaria II [Archive] - Armageddon Games Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Lost in Lumaria II

annnot
11-05-2003, 01:22 PM
I have tried this quest several times, but I can only get as far as the first 2 dungeons and no further. I have the bow and arrows sword and , geeze I forgot what it was called, the thing that you use to get across stuff you hit the signs with it and it will get you across, and the hammer. I can get to another dungeon or is it a house anyway the guy tells me that the boss is hiding something and if I got it. I don't know what he is talking about. I have been to all the rooms in the castle and to the basement also. there is a place in the prison where I can't get to because you have to cross the water to get to the last room. Thanks. :confused:

Demimore
11-06-2003, 07:33 AM
You must use the bow on the rock beside the fence on the mountains. Or, you must use the bracelet to push it. I don't remember.

sasja
11-07-2003, 10:33 AM
I plaid lil2 also several times but I found only 3 levels to play. cannot get acces to the the whole overworld. is this al there is because when I climb the mountain I meet ganon for the last fight.

Demimore
11-12-2003, 07:22 AM
Yep. That's all there is. Three dungeons. Then Ganon. It's a short quest. But LiL ultimate will be released soon. That's not a short quest. You'll see!

sasja
11-12-2003, 07:23 PM
when will that be demimore? Ã*t's looking good and it's fun to play what ever I'll wait!

Demimore
11-13-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by sasja
when will that be demimore? Ã*t's looking good and it's fun to play what ever I'll wait!

I'm not completely sure, but soon enough, I guess. There is VERY little to be made. -It will be hard. Really hard. So I hope you like that kind of quests.