PDA

View Full Version : Breaker problems and trouble with the boards

Jigglysaint
11-04-2003, 11:10 PM
Jesting aside, I had a lousy day. First of all, it was wet and muddy and we had to work at the base of a hill that has like 3 feet of mud on it. It was so slippery that I had to hold onto objects just to keep my balance. Second of all, the power we were using to use the power tools kept going out becasue the dam circuit breaker kept resetting. By the end I really wanted to pound it hard. Third, getting all sorts of 2x4 and 1x6 fence boards down a steep, muddy hill equates to pure evil.

The good news is that we have about 5 more sections to finish and we are done. Oh, by the end of the day my new coat and my pants were soiled from head to toe in mud, and the boots I was wearing were hurting.

So, how was your work day? Hope it was better than mine(it usually ends with a mock death threat against my boss).

Melonhead
11-04-2003, 11:13 PM
I am sure that many people eager to flame Breaker will pop into this thread by mistake.
My day was okay, me and my friends just played video games. I got the day off. But my power went out every few hours, so oh well.

Radium
11-04-2003, 11:15 PM
Makin a fence in mud sounds like fun to me! Although I would have worn old clothes... ;) Today I went to class, which I didn't have to turn in the rough draft of the essay that I didn't write! :D then I went to math after english and had a normal day (coming in for the first half of class and leaving at break ;)) and then I came home and got on the computer and started looking through old back-up CD's and found a bunch of old projects I made in 3ds max and web designs I made as well as some 2D stuff which you can see in my gallery >> http://radium3d.net:8080/gallery.html other than that I made tacos for dinner tonight and now I'm here. lol :D

OOH I forgot to mention that I road my snowboard on the carpet again for a little bit, and I'm sitting here right now in my snowboard boots just RARING to go!! >D

linkofzelda1
11-04-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Melonhead
I am sure that many people eager to flame Breaker will pop into this thread by mistake.

Exactly what I was thinking. I was like, "Oh no, not another one."

Anyway, my day was pretty bad. I had to hang out with little fifth graders the entire day for service learning day. It sucked.

Jigglysaint
11-04-2003, 11:19 PM
Well I survived, barely. I've been kind of high-strung lately because of the stress at the job. Basically the stress is my boss yells at me. Mind you, I yell at him back, then he tells me to take it easy. Guess lackies shouldn't scream at their employers, eh?

cyberkiller6276
11-04-2003, 11:24 PM
Yes, I agree, your thread title is very misleading.

As for my day, I hadd no school today, so I just hung out and played Subspace and ate, then wen't to guitar lessons, followed by tap. I also had to rake leaves. Tis a big chore, as have so many BIG trees.

So my day was full of "meh." Nothing special. Except the day off from school.

Jigglysaint
11-04-2003, 11:26 PM
You know, when was the last time we just had a conversation about what we do during the day?

Pablo
11-05-2003, 12:14 AM
I squeezed my way past seniors to get to English.
Then I squeezed my way past seniors to get to Art.
Then I squeezed my way past seniors to get to Study Hall.
Then I squeezed my way past seniors to get to Math.
...etc.

And then I waited for my ride to get out of a track meeting, and was driven home!

Oh, and I went to the library today, supposedly to "study". I ended up being written on by the two girls I was there with. o_O