PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Quests......

Linkafier
11-03-2003, 11:55 PM
...I ask you all, is there any quest's you're really excited about, that are coming soon? For me, I can't wait til' Petoe is done with Dr. Wily's Revenge (last time I check it was 92% finished!).

*b*
11-04-2003, 12:03 AM
that one, and (Hopefully) Mysic Land. in the far future, Sun Tower and the other side quest I'm working on :p

Crazy_Link
11-04-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by *b*
(Hopefully) Mysic Land

Hopefully...*starts praying*

I wanna play the full version :cry:

Blonde799
11-04-2003, 02:53 AM
I'd get stones thrown at me for the quests I'm waiting for, but I do want to see how Mystic Land turns out.:)

Sephiroth
11-04-2003, 09:59 AM
I've been waiting for my testers to get back with me and then I could release my quest that's in my siggy.

DarkFlameWolf
11-05-2003, 11:20 AM
tell us anyway Blonde. :)

ShadowTiger
11-05-2003, 12:04 PM
What quest could there possible be that..... ... Oh. http://www.purezc.com/forums/html/emoticons/icon_blink.gif .. Right. That. :rolleyes: Heh. :sly:

:sb:

... OK, I know nothing. Still pretty cool though. ;)

But BoA is coming along nicely.

.. Do you mean completed quests, or otherwise?

PrinceMSC
11-05-2003, 02:13 PM
He means upcoming quests, BH4. You know, quests that will one day come out. :p

Anyway, as of right now, I'm looking forward to playing C-dawgs newest quest the most. Petoe's I'll probably play. And I'll either praise it, or bash the hell out of it. :p

But honestly, I don't usually think about this sort of thing until a certain quest that looks fun or interesting is almost done, or the designer is a person who finishes all quests.

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

Petoe
11-05-2003, 02:50 PM
Unfortunately it seems like there's going to be no interesting quests in a long time (at least not for me). Mystic Land was really disappointing... so I'm counting on C-Dawg and his Sabotage Dragoon. :) And I'd like to see a quest from BH4 soon... and DarkFlameWolf's project seems interesting as well, but I don't know if it's cancelled or what.

Originally posted by Linkafier
For me, I can't wait til' Petoe is done with Dr. Wily's Revenge (last time I check it was 92% finished!). And now my sig says "93%". So at least there'll be one big quest for everyone to play this winter. Now I don't want to advertise the quest too much but I just have to say to all the sceptical people that everyone should give MM: DWR at least a try (even if you hate my guts or MegaMan). Big, original and FINISHED quests are a rare sight nowadays. Too rare. *sigh* :redface:

Kirby of Doom
11-05-2003, 03:20 PM
Petoe we've all been looking forward to your quest for a while and it looks like it's going to be really cool and unique. By the way, is it 1.92b183 updated? In any case, it looks cool. :thumbsup:

Petoe
11-05-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Kirby of Doom
Petoe we've all been looking forward to your quest for a while and it looks like it's going to be really cool and unique. By the way, is it 1.92b183 updated? In any case, it looks cool. :thumbsup: Of course. MM uses the newest beta because it's using all the features and tricks that just can be used without causing too many bugs, and I hope we'd get a new beta (Because of the ZC bugs) before Christmas, but I know I'm just dreaming. :(
Anyway, you can follow the progress of the quest in my sig, and when the great day comes, I make sure no one misses the release of the quest. But I'm actually waiting for the release more than any of you because it's so exciting to see how the quest 'll be received. :)

Blonde799
11-05-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by DarkFlameWolf
tell us anyway Blonde. :)
For those of you who don't care about my comeback(yay), don't click this link (http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=4245&).

Oh, and hopefully my enemies are being put to good use DFW.;)

Nick
11-05-2003, 10:56 PM
I'm sure everyone is looking forward to my quest...

*Nick realises he hasn't even said anything about it here aside from sig images.*

*Nick also loves sarcasm*

Anyway... I'm looking forward to Mystic Land and Conquest for Power. I'll probably play the other quests that come out as well that most are anticipating... but then again... who doesn't? :blah:

Raichu86
11-06-2003, 12:01 AM
The sad thing is that there are so few quests being developed actively these days. I can't even find the inspiration to work on mine. :shrug:

Though I've not played it, The Sun Tower by *b* looks really good. Anything PrinceMSC or Nick put out is bound to be good, too.

Mr. Z
11-06-2003, 04:45 AM
Part 1 if Tgottd *points at signature* should be finished before the beginning of 2004

DarkFlameWolf
11-07-2003, 03:28 PM
Mr. Z, you're becoming like Nick: A man with many quest projects, but none in any stage of full completion. :P

ShadowTiger
11-07-2003, 03:42 PM
Not really, DFW, Mr. Z's doing very, very well, thank you. :) (.. OK, not so much thank you though, because it doesn't apply to me. :rolleyes: ) But I assure you, he IS doing quite well.

Not that Nick doesn't make supremely kick@$$y quests.

Teilyr
11-11-2003, 02:13 AM
b's Sun Tower, Praethus' Realms in Peril, JMan's Royal Heart, Mr. Z's Tgottd, Nick's Amulet of Anubis, WB/Rai86's Conquest For Power and Mystic Land. (Big enough list?)

I'll have a look at Petoe's just out of respect for the time he put into it.

I can't think of any others at the moment but, I'll generally play anything that catches my eye, providing I don't dislike the quest maker.

Demimore
11-12-2003, 07:28 AM
Well, I will release demo two of The last dimension soon. As well as the finished version of Lost in Lemuria ultimate.