PDA

View Full Version : Recent quest DB too enhanced!

cbailey77
11-03-2003, 09:36 PM
I am tired of all that enhanced graphics like Newfirst, BS etc. I really like classic graphics. I really want people to start making more classic graphics quest databases! Thanks

Linkafier
11-03-2003, 10:04 PM
........and your putting this in Quest Announcement/Discussion because?......

As for your thread, you can't expect people to just go back to classic graphics because of your post, I mean come on, if you wished people would eat more vegetables does it mean they will? Weird thread :weirdo:

Crazy_Link
11-03-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by cbailey77
I am tired of all that enhanced graphics like Newfirst, BS etc. I really like classic graphics. I really want people to start making more classic graphics quest databases! Thanks

:eyebrow: WHY? :odd:

If you really like the tiles, then why dont YOU make a quest based on them....???

DarkFlameWolf
11-04-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Crazy_Link

If you really like the tiles, then why dont YOU make a quest based on them....???

Ditto

Sephiroth
11-04-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Crazy_Link

Originally posted by DarkFlameWolf
Ditto

Ditto *again* :blah:

Knil
11-04-2003, 12:06 PM
Well, I was tryin to keep it under wraps, but I have been working on the classic tiles. I'm not saying what i added, but i have about 60 new tiles for it.

Foxx
11-05-2003, 08:32 AM
http://www.zcnetwork.net/qdb/comp/

Look through this database and at the screenshots. A large fraction of these quests are in classic graphics and you should be able to find some that you haven't played, unless you have already marched through the whole set (a growing number of people are claiming to have played every quest in the databases).