PDA

View Full Version : Best Moments in life

Master Ghaleon
11-02-2003, 12:42 PM
Well I just got done playing a football game and we won 8 - 0. Yes we didnt score much but you had to be there for our defensive stand that was just plain awesome. They were on the 1 yard line getting ready to score with 2 min left in the game. 1st and goal cause a pass interference was called against us. So we call a time out since we wanted to get rested up for out goalline stand. I play DT and was just telling my teammates just to play hard nad suck it up for these 4 downs.

First Down - Incomplete pass

Second Down - I sacked the QB, loss of 4

Third Down - QB sneak, gain of 3

Fouth Down - Incomplete pass!!!!!!!

But wait, there is laundry on the field:rolleyes:

PASS INTERFERENCE! on us back to first down again so we call our last time out and got the players heads back in the game.

First Down - Tip pass. Incomplete

Second Down - QB sneak, I got him on the 1:sweat:

Third Down - QB gets sacked, loss of 2

Fouth Down - Tipped!!!!!!!!!! WE WON!!!!

It was something to see, people that were watching were going nuts. That was prolly one of the best moments of my life since I am die hard football player. Also being a Daddy is awesome too, which my court stuff is comming along good.

So what can you recall your best moments of life?

inori
11-02-2003, 04:16 PM
College graduation, and the two days I found out I got accepted to go to Japan (first, on study abroad, and second, as an English teacher). Though there have been a lot of good ones.

And it sounds like you need to get your secondary some more work. Two pass interference calls on the same series? :confuse2:

Link 101
11-02-2003, 04:34 PM
My best moment of my life would probably be when I graduated elementary school into highschool. I also loved when I was five years old and my grandparents told me they were taking me to Disney World for my birthday present. I was so happy.

Tudorcat
11-02-2003, 04:53 PM
One that I recall being a extremely good and happy moment was on september the 16th this year. I helped my best friend deliver her baby boy and everything went well and I even cut the cord and all.

As they baby now named Bastian was "out" and I could see that he was 100% allright I cried happy tears. I had been so worried for such a long time both for things going wrong for my friend or the baby being very weak or anything bad like that.

This moment will probably be my happiest untill I get married or have a baby of my own.

:kitty:

Starkist
11-02-2003, 04:57 PM
There have been a lot of fun moments in my life... I'm not sure much can top my short visit to Australia last year though.

Goat
11-02-2003, 05:22 PM
When I figured out taht i couldnt draw, made me realize why everyone said my drawings sucked.

Tsukuru
11-03-2003, 02:35 AM
I would definitely say my trip to Japan for the summer of 2002. I learned a lot that you would expect, and some things you wouldn't. Looking back at it, the experience seems so unreal. It's probably a little more real for Inori, though. :)

Ganonator
11-03-2003, 05:47 AM
Hrm.. greatest moments of my life. There are a few that really stand out, mostly because they pair up with some shitacular moments :p

Elected President of my highschool -
After the horror of almost being disqualified because the principal was a complete ho-bitch, I remember going in to the gym, giving the greatest, most touching speech of my life. I won the election in a thrilling landslide.. those were the days

Taking State Football 2000 -
For not playing one single play that entire year, I was the true sideliner. We took state on our home turf that year, going 24-0. No team has had that big of a run ever. It was the best moment of my high school sporting career. We were unstoppable.

Getting Accepted into DigiPen -
This was more a guilty pleasure than anything really. I turned my paperwork in around March, and I thought I had the smallest chance in the world. Two weeks later, Gina gives me a call, and it was a golden moment. (I then realize upon arrival they accept pretty much anybody)

AGN Convention -
Yes, it does go on my list of incredible moments. To be with people you spend every waking moment of your life with, in the flesh, ... incredible.

That's pretty much it.. there are some obvious intervals - first kiss, first sexual experience.. but it all pails in comparison to the other 4...

ShadowTiger
11-03-2003, 04:13 PM
Joining AGN, and making me realize my potential as a human being, was probably one of the greatest moments in my life. For like... half a year, I was watching the activities on AGN, and hoping, hoping, that I could say just one little thing. For months, I dreamt about what that one thing would be, that the people here would see. It was worded perfectly, ready to be released to the fine ZC peoples, ....

And then I saw the register button up at the top. :p :laughing: :rolleyes:

Lilith
11-03-2003, 05:23 PM
I don't really know if there have been "defining moments" my main talent or goal being writing, which at least so far as been sort of accumulative. I've had a couple of "best nights of my life" that involved concerts and hanging out with best friends, some really good times like going to Italy and NYC, but not really a "best moment". Hopefully that will be both highly enjoyable and highly sexual.

ShadowTiger
11-05-2003, 12:47 PM
Oh, another great moment. :)

This is my 4000th post. I didn't want to start another of those "YAY I GOT ANOTHER MORE K POSTSESEZ" thread, so I just said it here.

Here's lookin at the next thou. :thumbsup: :toast:

cyberkitten
11-06-2003, 01:53 PM
going to DC last month. and being out away from all the fuckin people at night for four nights. i was sooooo relaxed and happy. and watchin an all star football game while i was out there. bodies flying around....good stuff :D

Foxy
11-06-2003, 03:43 PM
1. Accepting Jesus as my Lord and Savior.

2. Being in the room when my little sister was born 6 years ago yesterday.

3. Spending a week in Jamaica with my husband (then my fiance).

4. Getting married to the love of my life.

5. Having the most adorable, smart, fun little boy in the world.

:D :heart: