PDA

View Full Version : wind waker ?s

idontknow
11-01-2003, 04:14 PM
let it be that this thread is dedicated to asking & answering questions regarding the gamecube game "The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker"--first of all, where do i learn the melody for changing the time of day? secondly, where do i go after completing the forbidden forest temple (where i save that Malkar or whatever his name is)?

Yoshiman
11-01-2003, 04:51 PM
The Song of Passing (Sun's Song in Ocarina of Time) is learned from the Elvis-looking guy on Windfall island. He's standing by a gravestone doing some sort of dance. I belive you just have to take out your Wind Waker in front of the guy and he'll ask you to conduct for him. The song is right, left, down.

After defeating Kalle Demos in the Forbidden Woods, you need to go NW to (2,4). It'll be marked on your map. When you get there, Quill (The postman) will talk to you. He'll tell you that the Tetra is after Nayru's Pearl.

Head back to Windfall Island. You'll find that Tetra is there. Land there and go to the Bomb Shop. The front door will be locked, but there's a back way in. Go around the side of the building and climb up some vines to find a little hole you can crawl into.

There will be a little cutscene where the pirates are stealing some bombs from the cheap store owner. The pirates will metion a password you use to get in their ship. The password is random, so you need to remember it. Go to the pirate ship and type in the password (Make sure you have a CAPITAL LETTER at the beginning). You'll have to do a training type thing to get the bombs.

After that, head back to Outset Island. Go around to find a huge stone wall. There will be a whirlpool, so you'll have to act fast. Take out the bombs, and keep blasting the stone wall until it breaks. There, you'll see Jabun and get Nayru's Pearl.

Okay, that was a bit long. If you're stuck in the game, you should always check your map. The place you need to go next is usually marked. If you still need help, just ask :spin:

Warlock
11-01-2003, 05:02 PM
If you need help with the game, check GameFAQs.com... you'll probably find it there a lot faster ;)

linkofzelda1
11-01-2003, 09:33 PM
Yeah, GameFAQs.com (http://www.gamefaqs.com) is the number one place for guides or anything of the sort.

Link 101
11-02-2003, 01:44 AM
Yeah, that is what I would have said. GameFaqs is the number on place to go. But I also knew the answer to that question myself.