PDA

View Full Version : Another one of those "Hello everyone" topics

Marche
11-01-2003, 04:55 AM
Hey, I'm new here as you can see. One of your members who goes by the name Jennifer invited me over here. I met some members in your chatroom today. First I met Breaker who banned me because he thought I was someone coming to flood the channel, but we got that mess cleared up. I didn't get a very warm welcome from Breaker, and he was a little rude to me when I tried to talk with him, but I think he was just messing with me. Otherwise he seemed okay. I met AlexMax too, and I had a good time watching Breaker tease him about being albino.

I decided I'd check out the forums too. Seems like a busy place. I'll come and visit when I'm not too tied up in my....... other...... affairs. Should prove fun for when I'm bored, and maybe I'll make some friends.

I'd like to thank Bloodstar64 for his immediate welcoming of me to the forums. I hope everyone else will prove to be as friendly.

Marche
11-01-2003, 04:58 AM
Oh no. It appears I tried to send this topic and I got a Page cannot be displayed error, so I hit back and sent it again and now it's made a copy. Just letting you know it was completely accidental.