PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween!

Aegis Runestone
11-01-2003, 01:55 AM
Wanna know what I dressed up as for Halloween? Take a look.

http://filespace.brentdax.com/AegisRunestone/Aegis01.jpg
A little bit happy
http://filespace.brentdax.com/AegisRunestone/Aegis02.jpg
A Heroic pose.
http://filespace.brentdax.com/AegisRunestone/Aegis03.jpg
The Warrior stares you down.

Pretty neat, huh? :)

Tudorcat
11-01-2003, 01:58 AM
"Pretty neat, huh? "

You took the words out of my mouth ;)

Thats a nice costume you got going there.

:kitty:

*b*
11-01-2003, 02:01 AM
cool costume. I'm gonna take some pictures of mine tomorrow (with me in it, if you're lucky :p). it's kinda the wrong day, but I'm tired, and really cold! you try candy hoard- er, Trick-or-Treating in freezing (literally) weather! it's fun till you can't move your arms, then it begins to suck :p

Aegis Runestone
11-01-2003, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by *b*
cool costume. I'm gonna take some pictures of mine tomorrow (with me in it, if you're lucky :p). it's kinda the wrong day, but I'm tired, and really cold! you try candy hoard- er, Trick-or-Treating in freezing (literally) weather! it's fun till you can't move your arms, then it begins to suck :p

I really hope you are in those pictures! :kawaii:

Yeah, I know that feeling, I skipped out on Trick or Treating this year.

Tudorcat
11-01-2003, 02:11 AM
I have a pretty nice one of me from last year but I need help hosting it.

:kitty:

Master Ghaleon
11-01-2003, 02:13 AM
Happy Halloween!!

Nice pics :P

I didnt dress up cause I had to work

*b*
11-01-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Aegis Runestone
Yeah, I know that feeling, I skipped out on Trick or Treating this year.

everybody now... 3... 2... 1... *GASP!*

How are you gonna sleep tonight knowing you missed that veritable* gold mine of candy!? what's wrong with you? well, at least you dressed up ;)

*I think that's the right word, correct me if I'm wrong :p

Aegis Runestone
11-01-2003, 02:23 AM
Well.... You see I have to cross a street and go down a couple of blocks before I can get to any houses with Candy. I live in an apartment complex w/ NO KIDS. So there are NEVER any places that have Halloween Candy. Plus I found spending the afternoon playing Jedi Academy much more rewarding. :)

*b*
11-01-2003, 02:32 AM
lol, I got Soul Calibur 2 (GCN) today. it felt like I was going through withdrawl while I was out there... but I know what you mean with the no-places-having-candy thing. I live on a very dark dead-end road, so we're lucky if we get even one Trick-or-Treater. it dosen't really help that my house is on a downhill slope with a huge hedge on the side facing twords the main road so no-one can see us :(. but this year, we got 4 T-o-Ts! o.O yes, a whole 4. and my dad bought 3 bags of candy... what a waste...

wait..

no it isn't! *runs and stuff selfs with Milky Ways, Snickers, and Kit-Kat bars... fun sized, of course*

Seth Leslee
11-01-2003, 11:15 AM
Wow.... you actually look a lot like the one picture you re colored from PSO... it's a nice pic but you need a better sword :laughing:

*b*
11-01-2003, 06:16 PM
well, I have my pictures at last, but I'm having trouble getting them from the camera to the computer... it may be a while :p

[EDIT] anybody willing to host them? my filespace won't accept them :(