PDA

View Full Version : Are we the first ones doing this?

Linkafier
10-30-2003, 11:00 PM
Me and my friend, Sage, are making a quest about. Gangsters :laughing: (Trust me it wasn't my idea). I asked if we could make a video game on the computer together. He thought it was cool and thought of his favorite theme, gangs :p

So ya, we're working on it. Since he's not always at my house, the quest won't be finished for a while. So while you're waiting why don't you give me some suggestions for our quest, we may use them.

Crazy_Link
10-30-2003, 11:47 PM
Check ya PM

spacedoubt
10-31-2003, 12:30 AM
Is the Last Link completed already or is it a work in progress? I'd like to give it a play. (Edit) Nevermind, I went to your site and checked it out. NICE lookin game! Lookin forward to playing it.

Linkafier
10-31-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by spacedoubt
Is the Last Link completed already or is it a work in progress? I'd like to give it a play. (Edit) Nevermind, I went to your site and checked it out. NICE lookin game! Lookin forward to playing it.

What the heck are you talking about boy?

elise
10-31-2003, 09:20 AM
Think "the boy" was talking to Crazy_Link.
Just me taking a wild quess ( and looking to a nice picture about the last Link :D )

Ian
10-31-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by elise
Think "the boy" was talking to Crazy_Link.
Just me taking a wild quess ( and looking to a nice picture about the last Link :D )

Actually, a guy named GM2 made it on another board, I just made it a lot smaller and put it in my sig (once Crazy_Link became a desinger, he pt it in his sig too)

As for the quest, I'm sorry, but I hate rappers, and I consider gansters just as bad, so sorry =|

idontknow
10-31-2003, 08:24 PM
well, back to the original topic, i think the game's story should be as follows:
--The original leader of the gang (link) decides to quit the gang & one day, the infamous gang is terrorizing the town, killing people, playing pranks, stealing things, etc. Make a lot of the enemies look like members of the gang. The levels could be different gang hideouts & such, or one might be like a hotel where the gang murdered a bunch of people & you have to go around, checking each room for various items (keys, compass, map, special items, etc.) and when you finally reach the last floor, you have to beat one of the gang's leaders or something. you could also have minigames or "mini-events" like where the gang is attacking an old lady & you have to save & protect her & if you do, she awards you something special