PDA

View Full Version : 2 Quests, 2 Questions

fajz
10-30-2003, 05:40 PM
I'm in the middle of two different quests and I'm stuck in both. A little help would be appreciated...

1) In Jason Larabie,s "Unofficial 4th Quest" can someone tell me where level 8 is at?

2) In Sludges "Zelda's Orders does anyone know where the arrow is?

Thanks in advance

FZ

Both of these quests where found on JayeM Database. If anyone knows if there is a quest on her site that is actually finished please let me know the name of it. I'm getting tired of
getting going just to find out it's not a finished product.

spacedoubt
10-30-2003, 07:00 PM
Fajz-
Check your pm.

Eckels
10-30-2003, 08:10 PM
try Eckland. It's finshed, and a very good quest, at that.

fajz
10-31-2003, 09:54 AM
I have played eckland and your right it is fun and challenging.
I have finished about 93 quests that is why I am having trouble finding one that is finished that I can play.

FZ

sasja
10-31-2003, 12:08 PM
same problem for me.I'v plaid so many quests.now I did sludge zelda's order and can anyone tell me if there is more after level 4?
is this a complete quest? I like it .

fajz
10-31-2003, 05:00 PM
So Sasja, I am in level 4 and don't know if this quest goes any further Because I can't find the arrows to finish L4. In the section of L4 that has the Triforce piece (there are 3 sections of L4) I think I need to shoot one of the statues with an arrow to open the door and continue. If I'm right about this can you direct me to the arrows? If I'm wrong....how do you get passed the first room? I have the Bow but alas no arrows.

FZ

sasja
11-01-2003, 11:17 AM
I found them by accident.in the area of lvl 2 there is a house where you have to bomb the wall.thats where the arrows are.
I know already this is a demo of four levels.so we had to look for a new quest to play.