PDA

View Full Version : It's a risk, but it worked. Become a team captain.

ShadowTiger
10-30-2003, 09:23 AM
On November 5th, my 9th period Forensic Science class is going to have a group (of all the Forensic classes combined.) evidence collection lab on the football field. It's an annual Oceanside High School tradition. First, Mrs. Bennet (The only forensic teacher in the school.) selects the team captains (One male, one female from each class for a total of 6 people.) via a voting system from the class.

I raised my hand by accident, somehow. I was chosen to be the captain. :eek: I was terrified. She said that it was A LOT of work. ... So I just kinda had to go with the flow. :shrug:

However, as we went along, I had found it to be ridiculously easy. As we continued in the course, Jessica (the other team captain. Quite hot, thank you.;) ) and I have to walk around school collecting potential bits of evidence (wrappers, old items, etc.) to use in the lab, while the rest of the class does classword, which we are exempt from. :D

Besides, during the lab, Jess and I will be merely walking around, seeing how everyone's doing, checking people off as doing the work they're supposed to. Our grade is based on if we actually do the work, so we get 3 hundreds averaged into our grade for merely participating, while the rest of the class's grade is based off of the percentage of evidence found and successfully collected. So essentially, if they only find 2/3 of the evidence, chances are, they'll be pretty dayamn sad. :evil:

So the moral is, it's not always bad to accept responsibility. It can end up being quite entertaining and personally fulfilling. And I'll always be next to Jessica. :naughty: Sweet man, sweet. :cool:

Crazy_Link
10-30-2003, 07:32 PM
Congrats BH4!

And congrats if ya get the girl :naughty:

ShadowTiger
10-30-2003, 07:36 PM
.. What? :eyebrow: No, .. no thanks, I don't want Jess to be my girlfriend. I'm just glad that there are people like her on the world. She's got A REAL PERSONALITY! :eek: She's not a "mall-rat, like yeah, what'eva." I admire qualities like that.

And today, I had to count 500 individual pieces of pasta.

Yoshiman
10-30-2003, 07:52 PM
Well, that's different. A good-looking girl that is nice and good looking? You don't see too many girls like that nowadays.

But anyway, congrats on the job :thumbsup:

I wish I had nothing to do but count pasta for a grade in science class... OH CRUD! MY HOMEWORK!

*Runs off to do Earth Science homework*

Crazy_Link
10-30-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
.. What? :eyebrow: No, .. no thanks, I don't want Jess to be my girlfriend. I'm just glad that there are people like her on the world. She's got A REAL PERSONALITY! :eek: She's not a "mall-rat, like yeah, what'eva." I admire qualities like that.

And today, I had to count 500 individual pieces of pasta.

Ahh... I see... well good luck wit the job :)

Ich
10-30-2003, 09:49 PM
Great! You should go after Jessica, because if you don't you'll regret not doing so when she's famous or something. And plus, she's really hot, and if you get some, then that's all the better.

You can then go, "Science got me laid!" You'll be so cool.

stormwatcheagle
10-30-2003, 10:41 PM
What, she's hot samrt, and you're with her alone at times and YOU DON'T WANT HER!

Does not compute.

cyberkiller6276
10-30-2003, 10:57 PM
Yeah, seriosly, you should go for this girl. Good looking with a great personality is hard to come by. I can only think of one person that I know who is like this and she's a geek which makes it all the better. ;)

BTW, I've had to count pasta before. Isn't it just so damn fun?

Pablo
10-31-2003, 12:18 AM
So BH4, this girl is a Hot Geek Chick? (http://www.bobandgeorge.com/Fancomics/Kaboom/011.gif)

ShadowTiger
10-31-2003, 09:09 AM
Very light Blonde hair, Pablo. Not quite blue. ;)

BTW, I've had to count pasta before. Isn't it just so damn fun?Yes, I'll admit, it is, until the point in which you reach ten pasta thingies, and see .... several million ( + / - ) left.

Jess is seeing someone, I'm willing to bet. Thx anyway.